Crosby @ Kempner

Cougtalk

On 10/16/2024 at 8:17 PM, navydawg31 said:

I haven’t seen much video of Crosby this year, do they still have a big mean o line that takes over games… felt like for years they always had some great ones…  

Yes we seem to be a decent to good o-line. Against FWood and KPark we played with a much higher level of physicality than those teams wanted to play. The oline is probably bigger but slightly less talented than some of the lines you're are familiar with playing. 

23 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Yes we seem to be a decent to good o-line. Against FWood and KPark we played with a much higher level of physicality than those teams wanted to play. The oline is probably bigger but slightly less talented than some of the lines you're are familiar with playing. 

Was always impressed how those lines took over games for the cougs made those skill positions guys jobs easier 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wingsup
    Newest Member
    wingsup

• it was your first line. doesn't matter that nobody needs to usher him off the stage if he never shuts up and 60% of the country hates him.  and you can say what you want about him not getting confused, his speeches are getting harder and harder to follow.  funny how he (and republicans in general) correctly claimed that Sleepy Joe was too old to run or be effective 4 years ago.  But here we are now and Trump is even older than that, and looks and acts it. Too bad the republicans didn't perform a coup and install a decent candidate.  
    • 1. Atascocita 2. Lufkin 3. PA Memorial 4. Angleton 5. La Porte  6. Huntsville 7. Lake Creek 8. Huffman Hargrave  9. LCM 10. Bridge City 11. Vidor 12. HF 13. West Orange-Stark 14. East Chambers 15. Orangefield  16. Teague 17. Fairfield 18. Palestine Westwood 19. Woodville 20. Trinity 21. Garrison  22. Joaquin  23. Shelbyville 24. Deweyville 25. Sabine Pass 
    • Read it again in the Yoda voice. Plus I think Aggies summed this up correctly. Honestly when I started crunching numbers I thought WOS would be lower and Jasper up high. Also why I added the others to show the differences in team schedules. For years WOS was downed for playing weak district opponent. Even heard it said that half of the 500 wins were against sub 500 teams. It's doesn't matter. You play the teams put in front of you to the best of your abilities and the outcome speaks for itself.  Much respect to Coach Crumedy for testing his young team after an unexpected deep run last season. On the other hand, I wish we were still playing some of our former rivals. But what good does it do to beat up on neighbor OC schools. Now after more research, I see the benifit of Hickman's pre district schedule. We have to build up to where he expects us to be. Can't get the Carthages and Hitchcocks until we prove to be a formidable foe.
    • West Fork's coach is a PN-G grad, if I'm not mistaken.
    • Totally your opinion. You think of handlers just to tell him to stop talking. He needs no one to usher him off stage (unless shots fired) or to instruct him with everything to do. He would never confuse strikes in Yemen with the dock strikes. Funny how only one line of a post gets attention.
  • Topics