Hamshire-Fannett @ Jasper

Hamshire-Fannett @ Jasper  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got??

• Jasper
    • Hamshire-Fannett

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2024 at 12:04 AM

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I got HF winning, just not by 3 TD's.

I'll go Horns, 35-27.

i'll go 34-20.  Jasper is a little hard to gauge this year.  I wouldn't be shocked if we saw another HF blowout like against silsbee, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's more like your score prediction.  The Dawgs definitely showed something last week against WOS.  

1 hour ago, fatthead said:

Will this be broadcast on KJAS?

always Jasper games during regular season the games are streamed live. and always just audio in regular season and playoffs. 107.3 fm

the link for stream is not on kjas.com until about 30 minutes before game. you can't miss it once it is posted.

2 hours ago, Hfswimmer said:

42-0 going in the 4th  could have easily been 0 on the board hf called off the dawgs

I will disprove this rather quickly. your starting qb #12  throws pick 6.

yall had starters in on 60 yard run by Jasper for td may have been backups on our other score.

it was a good win for HF. one of the very few they have ever got vs Jasper in football. that said,  don't let a little success go to your head  causing you to over exaggerate and/or tell lies.

take care.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TxFan22
    Newest Member
    TxFan22

• 1. Goose Creek Memorial @ Channelview 2. Kingwood @ CE King 3. North Shore @ Atascocita 4. Barbers Hill @ Galveston Ball 5. Lufkin @ PA Memorial 6. West Brook @ United 7. Huntsville @ Lake Creek 8. Nederland @ Port Neches Groves 9. Splendora @ Dayton 10. Bridge City @ LCM 11. Liberty @ Vidor 12. Lumberton @ Hardin-Jefferson 13. Jasper @ Shepherd 14. West Orange-Stark @ Silsbee 15. Anahuac @ Hardin 16. Kirbyville @ East Chambers 17. Diboll @ Fairfield 18. Huntington @ Crockett 19. Teague @ Palestine Westwood 20. Kountze @ Anderson-Shiro 21. San Augustine @ Shelbyville 22. Timpson @ Joaquin 23. Evadale @ West Sabine 24. West Hardin @ Deweyville 25. Apple Springs @ Chester
    • I will disprove this rather quickly. your starting qb #12  throws pick 6. yall had starters in on 60 yard run by Jasper for td may have been backups on our other score. it was a good win for HF. one of the very few they have ever got vs Jasper in football. that said,  don't let a little success go to your head  causing you to over exaggerate and/or tell lies. take care.
    • From the article:  "Ironically, a condescending speech from former President Barack Obama has done Ms. Harris the most damage. Stumping for Ms. Harris, Mr. Obama would deliver a stern lecture to Black men about their support for Mr. Trump that was as welcome as a Mozart string quartet at a rap festival.   As for Ms. Harris’ loss of support among North Carolina’s blue-collar workers, an equally tone-deaf Bill Clinton unwittingly lent a helping hand there. Let me explain why by telling a tongue-in-cheek apocryphal story I’ve told this week as I traveled for the Trump campaign in North Carolina at the same time Mr. Clinton was stumping in the state for Ms. Harris: So Bill Clinton’s motorcade drives by a rusted-out factory in Hickory. Mr. Clinton asks his driver, “What happened to that factory, sir?” The driver says: “You happened, sir. You destroyed that factory.” Confused, Mr. Clinton says: “How can I possibly be responsible? I’ve never even been here before.” The driver responds: “President Clinton, my daddy worked at that factory, and you brought it to its knees when you signed NAFTA in 1994 and turned Mexico into a staging area for the dumping of all sorts of furniture and textiles into America from the sweatshops of India and Asia. “And then you drove a stake through that factory’s heart when you succeeded in shoehorning China into the World Trade Organization in 2001. And my daddy lost his job." This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Top 4 teams in their bi-district are: Kilgore Chapel Hill Pine Tree Henderson
    • Week 9- Locks Friday @ 7 pm 1. Goose Creek Memorial @ Channelview 2. Kingwood @ CE King 3. North Shore @ Atascocita 4. Barbers Hill @ Galveston Ball 5. Lufkin @ PA Memorial 6. West Brook @ United 7. Huntsville @ Lake Creek 8. Nederland @ Port Neches Groves 9. Splendora @ Dayton 10. Bridge City @ LCM 11. Liberty @ Vidor 12. Lumberton @ Hardin-Jefferson 13. Jasper @ Shepherd 14. West Orange-Stark @ Silsbee 15. Anahuac @ Hardin 16. Kirbyville @ East Chambers 17. Diboll @ Fairfield 18. Huntington @ Crockett 19. Teague @ Palestine Westwood 20. Kountze @ Anderson-Shiro 21. San Augustine @ Shelbyville 22. Timpson @ Joaquin 23. Evadale @ West Sabine 24. West Hardin @ Deweyville 25. Apple Springs @ Chester
  • Topics