Hamshire-Fannett @ Jasper

Hamshire-Fannett @ Jasper  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got??

• Jasper
    • Hamshire-Fannett

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2024 at 12:04 AM

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I got HF winning, just not by 3 TD's.

I'll go Horns, 35-27.

i'll go 34-20.  Jasper is a little hard to gauge this year.  I wouldn't be shocked if we saw another HF blowout like against silsbee, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's more like your score prediction.  The Dawgs definitely showed something last week against WOS.  

1 hour ago, fatthead said:

Will this be broadcast on KJAS?

always Jasper games during regular season the games are streamed live. and always just audio in regular season and playoffs. 107.3 fm

the link for stream is not on kjas.com until about 30 minutes before game. you can't miss it once it is posted.

2 hours ago, Hfswimmer said:

42-0 going in the 4th  could have easily been 0 on the board hf called off the dawgs

I will disprove this rather quickly. your starting qb #12  throws pick 6.

yall had starters in on 60 yard run by Jasper for td may have been backups on our other score.

it was a good win for HF. one of the very few they have ever got vs Jasper in football. that said,  don't let a little success go to your head  causing you to over exaggerate and/or tell lies.

take care.

2 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

yall had starters in on 60 yard run by Jasper for td may have been backups on our other score.

it was a good win for HF. one of the very few they have ever got vs Jasper in football. that said,  don't let a little success go to your head  causing you to over exaggerate and/or tell lies.

take care. HAMSHIRE FANNETT HAS BEATEN JASPER THE LAST TWO YEARS SIR…….futhur more 12 was playing with the back ups it’s free to go back an watch game no lies here hamshire could have scored many points as they wanted to NO LIES 

5 hours ago, Hfswimmer said:
8 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

take care. HAMSHIRE FANNETT HAS BEATEN JASPER THE LAST TWO YEARS SIR…….futhur more 12 was playing with the back ups it’s free to go back an watch game no lies here hamshire could have scored many points as they wanted to NO LIES 

I was at the game.  don't matter if he played with your son and the 4th stringers he us the starting qb. and he threw pick six. same unit(players on the field defensively when 60  harder was scored). ok you beat 2 years in a row as I said one of the VERY FEW wins HF has ever got in football against Jasper.  I wasn't disproving yall's point total I DISPROVED what you said in reference to a shutout.

17 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

I was at the game.  don't matter if he played with your son and the 4th stringers he us the starting qb. and he threw pick six. same unit(players on the field defensively when 60  harder was scored). ok you beat 2 years in a row as I said one of the VERY FEW wins HF has ever got in football against Jasper.  I wasn't disproving yall's point total I DISPROVED what you said in reference to a shutout.

Your at the game correct what point did hf let off the gas because it was 42-0 ????