• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wingsup
    Newest Member
    wingsup

• As a first year member and newbie to this site, I have to say how much I have enjoyed following along this season. The picks ems has been especially fun and has renewed an interest in high school football again. I remember a recent post on here (not real sure how to hilight and add to this post) where they pointed out the last time a member had picked all 25 games correctly for the week.  With my limited knowledge of the game and especially the various schools, anybody else feeling that this week somebody might get all 25 right?  Pretty sure it won’t be me, but the chances seem higher this week than they have so far this season 
    • Oh woops! Only millions of low IQ voters watching who didn’t know any better, and aren’t smart enough to fact check on their own.   At one point during a  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  30-minute sit-down, Harris referenced remarks by former President Donald Trump on Sunday Morning Futures on Fox News. Trump suggested using the military against “the enemy from within,” which he explained are “radical left lunatics.” “Bret, I’m sorry, and with all due respect, that clip was not what he has been saying about the enemy within that he has repeated when he’s speaking about the American people,” the vice president  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up . “That’s not what you just showed!” Baier addressed the dustup at the end of Thursday’s Special Report. “Harold, I did make a mistake,” he told panelists Faulkner and Harold Ford Jr. “And I did want to say that I did make a mistake. When I called for a soundbite, I was expecting a piece of the ‘enemy from within’ from Maria Bartiromo’s interview to be tied to the piece from your town hall, Harris, where you asked the former president about ‘the enemy from within.’ It just had the piece about the town hall. Just take a listen to what I meant to roll.” Baier aired Trump’s comments on Sunday Morning Futures. “I think the bigger problem is the enemy from within,” Trump said. “Not even the people that have come in and [are] destroying our country. We have some sick people, radical left lunatics. And I think they are– and it should be very easily handled by, if necessary, by National Guard, or if really necessary, by the military.”   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up    
    • MaxPreps got the score backwards. Says Porter won. 
    • Week 8- Locks Friday @ 7 pm 1. Atascocita @ Kingwood 2. Baytown Sterling @ Lufkin 3. PA Memorial @ West Brook 4. Kingwood Park @ Angleton 5. La Porte @ Porter 6. Dayton @ Huntsville 7. Lake Creek @ Nederland 8. Hardin-Jefferson @ Huffman Hargrave 9. Little Cypress-Mauriceville @ Liberty 10. Livingston @ Bridge City 11. Vidor @ Lumberton 12. Hamshire-Fannett @ Jasper 13. Shepherd @ West Orange-Stark 14. East Chambers @ Coldspring 15. Orangefield @ Kirbyville 16. Crockett @ Teague 17. Fairfield @ Huntington 18. Palestine Westwood @ Diboll 19. Anderson-Shiro @ Woodville 20. Warren @ Trinity 21. Garrison @ San Augustine 22. Joaquin @ Hemphill 23. Shelbyville @ Timpson 24. Deweyville @ Evadale 25. Sabine Pass @ West Hardin
  • Topics