Huffman Falcons

2wedge

At this point, I think we can all agree that one of the most stunning turn arounds in SETX is in Huffman. An absolute great start to the season, but their biggest challenges remain with LCM and Bridge City still on the schedule. QB Nolan Cook, RB Sawyer Jamison and WR Kurtis Felder headline an offensive group who have exploded onto the scene, Defensively, the Falcons have been pretty stout and are being led by Jake Tinnin, Christian Erb and Rice commit Will Swartz. What are your opinions on this Huffman team and their ability to continue winning through district and potentially into the first round? 

1 hour ago, 2wedge said:

At this point, I think we can all agree that one of the most stunning turn arounds in SETX is in Huffman. An absolute great start to the season, but their biggest challenges remain with LCM and Bridge City still on the schedule. QB Nolan Cook, RB Sawyer Jamison and WR Kurtis Felder headline an offensive group who have exploded onto the scene, Defensively, the Falcons have been pretty stout and are being led by Jake Tinnin, Christian Erb and Rice commit Will Swartz. What are your opinions on this Huffman team and their ability to continue winning through district and potentially into the first round? 

I was skeptical of them early on but I’ll give credit where it’s due.. they have done well. I think they will win the district. Winning district is their best chance at winning a playoff game… even then it will be tough and that isn’t necessarily a knock on Huffman. It’s just that other district is so deep

"Sucess will contiune as long as the committment to the process of being successful remains in place" (Nick Saban) Great coaching staff and players who have stuck together in the good times and lean times. I'm super excited that they are having the season they deserve! Go Falcons