"Day of Love"

39 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

Trump declares that January 6th assault on the Capital was a "Day of Love." 

Trump 2028

In context I agree with him......

Kamala on national TV refused to apologize to the parents of kids who got murdered by illegals.....I bet you won't find that on CBS or CNN......weird huh.....lol

Trump sure has closed the gap according to polls, Fox poll even has him by 2 points nationally......but who believes polls anymore.....Trump always over performs in his polls, so maybe we should not talk about it....lol

44 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Kamala on national TV refused to apologize to the parents of kids who got murdered by illegals.....I bet you won't find that on CBS or CNN......weird huh.....lol

Trump sure has closed the gap according to polls, Fox poll even has him by 2 points nationally......but who believes polls anymore.....Trump always over performs in his polls, so maybe we should not talk about it....lol

I think she's going to burn him down in the popular vote.

The swing states are going to tell the tale.

It's bananas that Trump, instead of trying to just be chill and convince the middle that a Trump vote isn't risky, is actually going hard in the paint to motivate Trump voters to show up and vote.  I think that Trump's team believes they need better participation from their voters as opposed to attracting new ones.  

We'll just have to see how it works out. 

I'm still trying to find the right Kamala pic for your profile pic, lol.  

46 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

That’s to say Trump never underperforms. I learned a long time ago, never say never.

49 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

In what context is that agreeable?