Bret Baier Says He Aired Wrong Trump Clip During Kamala Harris Interview: ‘I Did Make a Mistake’

Oh woops! Only millions of low IQ voters watching who didn’t know any better, and aren’t smart enough to fact check on their own.

At one point during a 

This is the hidden content, please
 30-minute sit-down, Harris referenced remarks by former President Donald Trump on Sunday Morning Futures on Fox News. Trump suggested using the military against “the enemy from within,” which he explained are “radical left lunatics.”

“Bret, I’m sorry, and with all due respect, that clip was not what he has been saying about the enemy within that he has repeated when he’s speaking about the American people,” the vice president 

. “That’s not what you just showed!”

Baier addressed the dustup at the end of Thursday’s Special Report.

“Harold, I did make a mistake,” he told panelists Faulkner and Harold Ford Jr. “And I did want to say that I did make a mistake. When I called for a soundbite, I was expecting a piece of the ‘enemy from within’ from Maria Bartiromo’s interview to be tied to the piece from your town hall, Harris, where you asked the former president about ‘the enemy from within.’ It just had the piece about the town hall. Just take a listen to what I meant to roll.”

Baier aired Trump’s comments on Sunday Morning Futures.

“I think the bigger problem is the enemy from within,” Trump said. “Not even the people that have come in and [are] destroying our country. We have some sick people, radical left lunatics. And I think they are– and it should be very easily handled by, if necessary, by National Guard, or if really necessary, by the military.”

50 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He admitted the mistake on his own network, lol, but thanks for posting.

Of course - sees no wrong with fox intentionally playing the wrong clip, when millions of people are watching

A fake apology after the fact, when people are already tuned out, doesn’t make it okay. I bet there would be no apology if Kamala didn’t call him out 

1 minute ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Of course LumTraitorfan sees no wrong with fox intentionally playing the wrong clip, when millions of people are watching

An apology after the fact, when people are already tuned out, doesn’t make it okay 

Keep digging up those anti-Trump articles, you're really making a difference.

lol lol