Montgomery Lake Creek (35) @ Nederland (43) - FINAL

jdawg03

9 hours ago, PN-G bamatex said:

If Nederland holds on, they deserve to be state-ranked next week.

Let’s see how they do against png and Huntsville first. LC is nowhere near how good they were last year.

With that said it’s still an amazing win by Nederland. These former Katy coaches in mid-county are something special. . 

58 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Did the Dogs win State last night?   My FB was blowing up about the proudest they’ve ever been to be a Bulldog.  

Nah, just a gutsy performance by a bunch of kids that have been belittled, under coached and kicked around for a few years. Probably parents/fans speaking in hyperbole. As an Aggie, that language should be familiar. Nice win Dogs, happy for the kids

On 10/18/2024 at 10:08 PM, NHSBulldogFan said:

In some related news there's alot of LIVID Bulldog band parents because Lake Creek ran onto the field during the Nederland halftime performance and the Lake Creek Band started their performance late

🍿

Curious to see how much fight Lake Creek has next week against Huntsville.  They are not eliminated, but they do not control their own destiny.  Will they come out like a wounded animal, or is this loss the back breaker on a very disappointing season.  I would love for Huntsville to provide the final dagger.  

57 minutes ago, Eazy said:

Curious to see how much fight Lake Creek has next week against Huntsville.  They are not eliminated, but they do not control their own destiny.  Will they come out like a wounded animal, or is this loss the back breaker on a very disappointing season.  I would love for Huntsville to provide the final dagger.  

MLC seems to be one of those overconfident, arrogant, entitled teams that can’t bounce back from a difficult loss because they haven’t been the same since losing to us so unless that attitude changes…THEY’RE DONE!   I know their Coach came across in his interviews like they were gonna dominate this District and gave ZERO respect to us or Ned!!  But PRIDE cometh before the FALL and they got SCHOOLED by the 409!!  

6 minutes ago, PNG4LIFE91 said:

MLC seems to be one of those overconfident, arrogant, entitled teams that can’t bounce back from a difficult loss because they haven’t been the same since losing to us so unless that attitude changes…THEY’RE DONE!   I know their Coach came across in his interviews like they were gonna dominate this District and gave ZERO respect to us or Ned!!  But PRIDE cometh before the FALL and they got SCHOOLED by the 409!!  

Especially after they dominated in softball for them couple of years !!