Montgomery Lake Creek (35) @ Nederland (43) - FINAL

jdawg03

Just now, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Would you say this if MCM wasn't next week?

6-1 with two or three big upset wins to their credit and tied for a district title with the defending state champs in the first season of a new head coach? Yes, I would.

What a game by the Bulldogs It could have been by a couple of TD’s except for mistakes. A holding penalty on a big TD run, a wide open dropped pass that would have been a TD. I sure was glad to see #19 kick that FG after another dropped snap punting. I feel for him that’s basically 28 points he has given up in 3 games while punting. I guess he really gets nervous. I was glad I missed this prediction. Congrats to all the players and coaching staff. If they can beat Montgomery they will get the 3 seed. I hope I am wrong but I just don’t see them beating PNG and Huntsville. Great game Nederland 

2 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

In some related news there's alot of LIVID Bulldog band parents because Lake Creek ran onto the field during the Nederland halftime performance and the Lake Creek Band started their performance late

Their band took too long, then the team interrupted the Ned band. Classless.