Shelbyville (58) @ Timpson (57) - FINAL

jdawg03

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    je1926
    Newest Member
    je1926

• Score ended up 63-20 Bellville.  I was surprised by how much La Grange ran their QB.  It also seemed like the La Grange varsity offensive line was almost smaller than their JV line.   Bellville has given up yards against the pass this season but it seemed like La Grange went away from it.  Sealy took Bellville to overtime throwing it all over the field.  Was this a case of a head coach trying to showcase his son or what?
    • I will make my one post of the year. It is hard to stay elite, and PNG has done it for 2 years. This game has all the makings of an upset. Winning streak, SC, rivalry game. Defensively, we are not at the elite level we have been. Containment has been a big issue. Nederland has surprised me, and a lot of others as well. If it comes to a shoot out, it’s anyone’s game. I do not see it a a blow out on either side, and I think it’s a toss up on who wins. Nederland showed some grit last night. Whoever shows up ready to play will win this one. If I was a betting man, I wouldn’t bet…. The 2 things PNG STRUGGLES at, is what Nederland is good at. QB scrambling and RB speed off the edge. For PNG to win, we will need to control the clock, and pound the rock. And make a few crucial stops. This will be a very interesting game. And the DC could be decided Friday night.  Going to be a very interesting game.
    • IMO sloppy offensive play, running game is strong. But the last two weeks the rest is leaving quite a bit to be desired. Defensively they’ve been pretty solid. 
    • Nederland new regime seems to have turn things around rather quickly as well as the under classmen teams. Bridge City is a big shock for me. Good for them, and hats off to that coaching staff and players. I thought with drop down for West Brook and United would be big for their programs after being in the toughest district in 6A and they would push for playoffs for 5A… but both are under performing. IMO. 
    • Big let down for Jasper. Hope they can get it together 
  • Topics