Mid-County Madness 2024

chief1987

Who wins MCM ‘24?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins MCM?

• Nederland
    • PNG

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/25/2024 at 11:00 PM

6 hours ago, Stattrax said:

I will make my one post of the year. It is hard to stay elite, and PNG has done it for 2 years. This game has all the makings of an upset. Winning streak, SC, rivalry game. Defensively, we are not at the elite level we have been. Containment has been a big issue. Nederland has surprised me, and a lot of others as well. If it comes to a shoot out, it’s anyone’s game. I do not see it a a blow out on either side, and I think it’s a toss up on who wins. Nederland showed some grit last night. Whoever shows up ready to play will win this one. If I was a betting man, I wouldn’t bet…. The 2 things PNG STRUGGLES at, is what Nederland is good at. QB scrambling and RB speed off the edge. For PNG to win, we will need to control the clock, and pound the rock. And make a few crucial stops. This will be a very interesting game. And the DC could be decided Friday night.  Going to be a very interesting game.

Agreed....Injuns defense isn't as dominant this year. ...They will go as far as the OLINE will take em this year IMO.... Good luck to both teams...

The Dogs have improved every week. The main issue that needs to be resolved is the mistakes and that’s what it’s going to take.  There is no one on the face of the earth that can predict this game, but I can say this, who ever scores last usually has a grin on their face.