Mid-County Madness 2024

Who wins MCM ‘24?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins MCM?

• Nederland
    • PNG

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/25/2024 at 11:00 PM

7 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

PNG is favored by 9 in the line I saw.  

Hubert will be a problem for PNG.  They can contain him for most of the game, then 1 missed assignment or mental mistake and he’s gone for 70 yards.  I would like to know how many 50+ yard TD’s he has this year.  It’s a bunch and PNG doesn’t have anyone that can run with him on their D.  As long as Nederland doesn’t turn the ball over, they will have a chance.  

Correct. The line is PN-G -9

My wife took a fall last night.  Sha has been so excited to go to MCM tonight, but she must stay home for now.  It is so sad to know she is going to be watching the game on TV.  However, she told me she would whip my butt if I did'nt go pull those Indian Boys through to victory, in person.  PURPLE PRIDE FROM SIDE TO SIDE!!!

11 minutes ago, png9mon said:

My wife took a fall last night.  Sha has been so excited to go to MCM tonight, but she must stay home for now.  It is so sad to know she is going to be watching the game on TV.  However, she told me she would whip my butt if I did'nt go pull those Indian Boys through to victory, in person.  PURPLE PRIDE FROM SIDE TO SIDE!!!

You selling her ticket?