Week-9 Lufkin at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Who wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Lufkin

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/25/2024 at 11:30 PM

1 minute ago, Big Daddy Cool said:

Dem Titans gonna Donkey Stomp those kitty cats!🤣🤣

I definitely wouldn't mind it if it happens that way 😂 

Personally I think it'll be a really close game decided in the 4th quarter. 

Both teams will probably run a hell of alot, at least try to. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I just remembered why you called them that, I forgot NS has some history with LP 😁

Lufkin has little history with NS. They have played three times, Lufkin won in 1966 (7-6)  and in 1967 (27-6). North Shore won the most recent meeting  28-21 in 2008.  That a Lufkin 2-1 advantage historically speaking.  

5 minutes ago, PackAttack said:

Lufkin has little history with NS. They have played three time,, Lufkin won in 1966 (7-6)  and in 1967 (27-6). North Shore won the most recent meeting  28-21 in 2008.  That a Lufkin 2-1 advantage historically speaking.  

I know. Been paying attention to Lufkin football since Reggie freshman year 😁 well aware of Lufkin. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I know. Been paying attention to Lufkin football since Reggie freshman year 😁 well aware of Lufkin. 

Didn’t PA play Lufkin early years of PAM when Lufkin was making it deep runs… I wanna say it was the year South lake beat them at SFA in the semis… Dez Bryant was on that Lufkin team.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Did not say you weren't aware of Lufkin, you had mentioned to the NS fan we had some sort of history with them, and we don't.  

Just now, navydawg31 said:

Didn’t PA play Lufkin early years of PAM when Lufkin was making it deep runs… I wanna say it was the year South lake beat them at SFA in the semis… Dez Bryant was on that Lufkin team.

You are correct in 2005

4 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Yeah Dez went off. It was incredible. 2005. Before Rita hit. 

7 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Didn’t PA play Lufkin early years of PAM when Lufkin was making it deep runs… I wanna say it was the year South lake beat them at SFA in the semis… Dez Bryant was on that Lufkin team

Lufkin wins state that year of Claybon didn’t get hurt vs Copp Cove.  They played SLC with WR Rafael Thomas at QB.  That 05 team was special.  Better than the 01 team IMO