Silsbee vs West Orange Stark Predictions

BADSANTA

Who wins?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/26/2024 at 12:30 AM

5 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

feels like a toss up.  I asked earlier and nobody answered, but how healthy is Silsbee?  If they bring the same triage unit to the game that they brought to HF, I think WOS wins comfortably.  But if most of them are healthy now then I think it could go either way.  

Haven't heard how healthy Silsbee is but I know some of the starters that missed a few games played last week.

I got WO-S in this one even if Silsbee is 100% healthy. Too much speed.

That’s their only opponent that both teams played as of now Silsbee am hamshire game was closer then people talk Silsbee got down earlier an had to change there game plan if they played again an hopefully WOS SILSBEE OR HF run deep an they meet again 

40 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Seems like one can't wait for week 11. We know we no good. Nederland no good. Jasper no good. Silsbees better too.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain 

It’s HF and then everyone else didn’t you know? Lol jk… 

1 hour ago, BBfan061 said:

It’s HF and then everyone else didn’t you know? Lol jk… 

It really is. We don't deny it. No lying about the how big the fish was.

Nothing to see here. Just a couple teams battling for 2nd. Silsbees dangerous in the 2nd place playoff spot. Seen it at least 2x personally.

6 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

It really is. We don't deny it. No lying about the how big the fish was.

Nothing to see here. Just a couple teams battling for 2nd. Silsbees dangerous in the 2nd place playoff spot. Seen it at least 2x personally.

I guess if WOS losses to Silsbee and HF then we get Bellville vs WOS in the playoffs for the what? 4th year in a row… 

5 hours ago, bullets13 said:

feels like a toss up.  I asked earlier and nobody answered, but how healthy is Silsbee?  If they bring the same triage unit to the game that they brought to HF, I think WOS wins comfortably.  But if most of them are healthy now then I think it could go either way.  

I was told this week, getting better, but still a bit Gimpy, dealing with stomach flu I'm told, but that might be everywhere?

18 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

I guess if WOS losses to Silsbee and HF then we get Bellville vs WOS in the playoffs for the what? 4th year in a row… 

if WOS 3d, catch em in 2nd round, If WOS is 2nd, catch em in the 3d round, providing they beat the other teams. lol Hey you never know, Shephard might win another game and be 4th.lol 

15 minutes ago, old guy 71 said:

if WOS 3d, catch em in 2nd round, If WOS is 2nd, catch em in the 3d round, providing they beat the other teams. lol Hey you never know, Shephard might win another game and be 4th.lol 

This is also providing Bellville beats the other teams 😂 but one thing for sure in my mind is yall sweep that other district in Bi district