Silsbee vs West Orange Stark Predictions

BADSANTA

Who wins?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/26/2024 at 12:30 AM

On 10/23/2024 at 6:51 PM, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee won't beat WOS. 

Here you but other the jasper and nederland wos has pretty much played cupcakes. So silsbee will have fight.  Wos has showed me absolutely nothing this but giving more points In the last 3 years that we give. Up in the pass 15. Coach t would have kicked our butt's on Saturday for allowing 243 rushing yards to shepherd. Wait we wouldn't have given up 100. Still no discipline. 

54 minutes ago, Bring back the 50 defense said:

Here you but other the jasper and nederland wos has pretty much played cupcakes. So silsbee will have fight.  Wos has showed me absolutely nothing this but giving more points In the last 3 years that we give. Up in the pass 15. Coach t would have kicked our butt's on Saturday for allowing 243 rushing yards to shepherd. Wait we wouldn't have given up 100. Still no discipline. 

LaVega is no cupcake. They were ranked in top 10.

Silsbee has been ranked as high as #6 this year. And lost to two really good teams . But beat the rest of there teams comfortably.. This is going to be a good game. Can't wate to see how Morris plays tonight. And a injury free game for both teams.. 🐅🏈

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Come up with something new. He retired.

Btw, did you happen to have to walk 5 miles barefooted to school in the snow uphill both ways?

No but i rode my bike 3.5 miles to school to workout in the summer everyday. Like said before I know what wos football is supposed to look like and this is not it. Just the ones on the outside looking in think it is.

3 minutes ago, Bring back the 50 defense said:

No but i rode my bike 3.5 miles to school to workout in the summer everyday. Like said before I know what wos football is supposed to look like and this is not it. Just the ones on the outside looking in think it is.

And like u said he is retired, and 90% of orange wants he to unretire the other 10% do to but they won't admit it. 

Just now, Bring back the 50 defense said:

And like u said he is retired, and 90% of orange wants he to unretire the other 10% do to but they won't admit it. 

So what's the point of continuously bringing his name up knowing he will never come back?

Why not bring up Hooks?

IMO, that kind of talk is detrimental.  

18 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

So what's the point of continuously bringing his name up knowing he will never come back?

Why not bring up Hooks?

IMO, that kind of talk is 

Because Hooks was just a figured head. Anyone that play football for wos will tell u t was always the backbone of our football program without t wos football wouldn't never been on the map. As u see  can has  falling off. The talent of players has not dropped the coaching has. 

20 minutes ago, Bring back the 50 defense said:

Because Hooks was just a figured head. Anyone that play football for wos will tell u t was always the backbone of our football program without t wos football wouldn't never been on the map. As u see  can has  falling off. The talent of players has not dropped the coaching has. 

I agree with the last part,same blood lines as always just coached different so naturally they look different.CT told me personally he wanted to coach these seniors at the varsity level because of the raw talent he seen in 8th grade…

1 hour ago, Bring back the 50 defense said:

Your constant complaining and bitching does nothing but bring down the morale of the team and the community. I don’t care who you played for when you played or how you played or how you got there. You’re not there anymore and neither is CT…quit bitching. I’m sure Alabama would like to have Nick Saban back too. They have a new coach that is very good and very accomplished. They also have two losses already, which is very not normal for Alabama. It is what it is.