Interest Payments Top Defense Spending For First Time In History — Thank You Kommiela!

Reagan

From the article:  

"SUNNY HOSTIN: Would you have done something differently than President Biden during the past four years?

KAMALA HARRIS: There is not a thing that comes to mind in terms of — and I’ve been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact.

On Friday, the Treasury Department released a report showing the kind of impact Kamala Harris is talking about. If nothing else does, it should cost her the election."

This is the hidden content, please

@UT alum  @HuntersLaptop2028

5 minutes ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  

"SUNNY HOSTIN: Would you have done something differently than President Biden during the past four years?

KAMALA HARRIS: There is not a thing that comes to mind in terms of — and I’ve been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact.

On Friday, the Treasury Department released a report showing the kind of impact Kamala Harris is talking about. If nothing else does, it should cost her the election."

This is the hidden content, please

@UT alum  @HuntersLaptop2028

Uh, I believe you need to thank every President since Reagan, save Clinton.  Actually, the credit should go to the House since they hold the power of the purse. It would be nice if more people strove for accuracy.