Trump Talks Junk Redux

UT alum

Latrobe, PA 10/19/24

I’m posting no link to this absurd obscenity because I saw and heard it with my own eyes and ears. It’s easy to find on the web if you haven’t seen it.

What fascination does Trump have with Arnold Palmer’s junk and why does that sort of comment have any place in a campaign rally?  Is it a new policy? Obscenely perverted. The man is losing his mind, and someone talking that kind of trash at a public rally has no business leading this or any other country, democracy or no. He ain’t even fit to be a freaking dictator.

15 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

May be cheesy, but it’s a real thing

Harris saying she’ll increase the corporate tax rate to 28% is much more impactful than this stupid nonsense that you’re bringing up.

Now that you mention it…that will be quite impactful. That’s what they paid before Trump and they were doing fine. That’s what they  paid under Clinton and did great. A part of the economic policy that produced the only balanced budget in FOREVER!

5 hours ago, baddog said:

I would think talk about junk would arouse those on the left. 

You are probably too young to have seen Johnny Carson with Arnold Palmer’s wife as a guest. I actually was watching when it happened. Guess it’s ok on live TV. Get a life and stop being so offended.

I saw it. It was entertainment, not a demonstration of Presidential leadership. The comment itself is not offensive. Locker room talk. The President of the United States should not speak publicly from the locker room. That comment may cost him PA.

15 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

May be cheesy, but it’s a real thing

Harris saying she’ll increase the corporate tax rate to 28% is much more impactful than this stupid nonsense that you’re bringing up.

How much will Tarrifs increase under Trump. In an interview with Fox News, he says he doesn't know he just throws out numbers

It can be 100% or 500%, he said. He is pathetic

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

How much will Tarrifs increase under Trump. In an interview with Fox News, he says he doesn't know he just throws out numbers

It can be 100% or 500%, he said. He is pathetic

Probably no more than they increased under Biden / Harris.

You do know they haven't removed them, right?

This is the hidden content, please

So I guess you think Biden / Harris are pathetic as well, I agree.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Now that you mention it…that will be quite impactful. That’s what they paid before Trump and they were doing fine. That’s what they  paid under Clinton and did great. A part of the economic policy that produced the only balanced budget in FOREVER!

And the democrats love folks like yourself that are trained to cheer when they talk about taking more money out of your paycheck, rather than cut their spending.

You know you can always voluntarily increase your taxes without waiting on them to do it if you feel you're not giving enough.

Yall are arguing on here as if either president is going to dramatically change your own personal lives. If you’re poor and single now,  you’re still gonna be poor and single after. 

Maybe you can buy 2 cases of bud light with trump as opposed to 1 case, but that’s debatable 

The group of voters who are most impacted by this election are 20 and 30 year old couples who are trying to start a family. And I know most of yall are definitely past your prime 😉

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Probably no more than they increased under Biden / Harris.

You do know they haven't removed them, right?

This is the hidden content, please

So I guess you think Biden / Harris are pathetic as well, I agree.

That’s relatively old news. Biden has kept or instituted targeted tariffs for specific industries. He has never touted tariffs as revenue generators.  Trump believes (apparently) that tariffs are paid by the country they are levied against. That is a lie. So keep on with your apples to Orange comparison. The lies of Trump will out eventually.

1 hour ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Yall are arguing on here as if either president is going to dramatically change your own personal lives.

Obama screwed up my medical insurance.....deductibles are crazy right now, luckily I can afford it. 

Trump lowered my taxes and I seen it on my payroll check.....

Biden has increased everything I buy........

All of those are significant. When I have to spend 20% more than the budget, that typically means 20% less in savings that month. Luckily I'm not one of the struggling families that have to put it on a credit card.

You can down play it, I'm sure you will, but all the folks on SSI and social security, on that fixed income are getting 20% less than they were under Trump.

23 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Obama screwed up my medical insurance.....deductibles are crazy right now, luckily I can afford it. 

All of those are significant. When I have to spend 20% more than the budget, that typically means 20% less in savings that month. Luckily I'm not one of the struggling families that have to put it on a credit card.

You can down play it, I'm sure you will, but all the folks on SSI and social security, on that fixed income are getting 20% less than they were under Trump.

I’ll just put this here. To try and place emphasis on the single most important component controlling inflation, I would say fuel costs. When the cost of transporting goods increased, so did the price of everything.

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

1) healthcare has been increasing for decades. Trump still has no healthcare plan, just concepts of a plan (lol). Other day I heard JD or another prominent actually campaigning that they saved Obamacare 

2) Biden AND trump increased everything you buy. Why do you keep ignoring the 8 trillion dollars trump added to the debt, then blame everything on the next guy? You guys do this in almost every single topic lol. Excuses excuses excuses 

I asked in the other topic and none of you MAGAs still can’t answer — how much would trump add to the total debt in his 2nd term? Just give a general prediction. I want to see how realistic or delusional you really are. Trump doesn’t get a pass for Covid for the same reason you never gave Obama a pass for the GFC (you conveniently don’t remember that, I get it)

This is how MAGAs sound:

“Trump bucks guud! Biden bucks bad!”

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

That’s relatively old news. Biden has kept or instituted targeted tariffs for specific industries. He has never touted tariffs as revenue generators.  Trump believes (apparently) that tariffs are paid by the country they are levied against. That is a lie. So keep on with your apples to Orange comparison. The lies of Trump will out eventually.

I was simply pointing out that laptop’s post was incorrect, as usual.

Will the 28% tax rate affect revenue generators?

40 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Incorrect about what? I asked if you supported tariffs or not. That’s your own opinion lol 

You suggest that tariffs are a Trump thing, they are not.

Biden / Harris support and even increased some in place.

I know it's hard to believe for you but not all things you perceive as bad are Trump's fault.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You suggest that tariffs are a Trump thing, they are not.

Biden / Harris support and even increased some in place.

I know it's hard to believe for you but not all things you perceive as bad are Trump's fault.

?? The question was whether you support tariffs or not as they are inherently inflationary 

You’re just blabbering now 

16 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

?? The question was whether you support tariffs or not as they are inherently inflationary 

You’re just blabbering now 

Your question was this.

Do you support trump’s call for massive tariffs?

I simply pointed out that these tariffs you speak of are supported by Biden / Harris and will not go away if she is elected.

I'm sure you didn't know this so you're welcome.

Yes, I support tariffs in certain instances, such as bringing in Chinese crawfish and harming the Louisiana / Texas market.

That's one in lots of instances, do a little research yourself.

12 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Your question was this.

Do you support trump’s call for massive tariffs?

I simply pointed out that these tariffs you speak of are supported by Biden / Harris and will not go away if she is elected.

I'm sure you didn't know this so you're welcome.

Yes, I support tariffs in certain instances, such as bringing in Chinese crawfish and harming the Louisiana / Texas market.

That's one in lots of instances, do a little research yourself.

No more crying about inflation from you

you defend trump bucks

you defend $1 trillion PPP

you defend 8 trillion added to the debt

you support bigly tariffs 

you have been disqualified from discussing this topic thanks