Bridge City vs LCM Predictions

Who ya got?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• LCM
    • BC

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/26/2024 at 12:03 AM

One of Peevey’s Triplets (Running Back) is battling a foot injury. 
His QB is showing a lack of accuracy in the passing game recently.  

We all know QB is the most important position on the field and I think BC has the best one in the district.

I look for Bearden and Sumrall to have a big night. 

Give me BC by 20 points unless Peevey trots out #5 at QB and decides to finally put a headset on. 

BRIDGE CITY is BACK folks! 

3 minutes ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

We all know QB is the most important position on the field and I think BC has the best one in the district.

Give me BC by 20 points unless Peevey trots out #5 at QB and decides to finally put a headset on. 

The best one in the district? I'm curious before I even debate you can I ask you a legitimate question? How much film have you watched of the other teams? Not a shot, just wondering if this is an emotional statement from being a supporter or if if you've actually seen all the QBs and arrived at this decision.

3 minutes ago, FALCONS2026 said:

The best one in the district? I'm curious before I even debate you can I ask you a legitimate question? How much film have you watched of the other teams? Not a shot, just wondering if this is an emotional statement from being a supporter or if if you've actually seen all the QBs and arrived at this decision.

I agree.

Simply cannot dismiss the QB at Huffman. He is every bit as good as the BC QB.

6 minutes ago, FALCONS2026 said:

Honestly I have watched film on two games of every team in the district minimum. Bearden is the best and I’d say that even if I was a Huffman or LCM fan. I am the one who doesn’t look at things thru rose colored glasses. 

2 minutes ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

Honestly I have watched film on two games of every team in the district minimum. Bearden is the best and I’d say that even if I was a Huffman or LCM fan. I am the one who doesn’t look at things thru rose colored glasses. 

10-4

6 minutes ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

Now to be fair, the two games I’ve seen of Huffman were Liberty and Lumberton. I’ve seen 5 games of Bridge City. Just my opinion from the games I’ve seen. Time will tell all, just have to be patient and let things play out I guess. 

If that is the case, then one cannot claim who the better QB is until they play each other.

It's pretty close IMO.

1 hour ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

Best QB in district?!?!  I've watched Vidor play LCM, BC, and HH...  HH QB was the best QB that Vidor has played this year.

1 hour ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

Is #5 by any chance your son?