Bridge City vs LCM Predictions

Who ya got?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• LCM
    • BC

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/26/2024 at 12:03 AM

41 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

BC should be the betting favorite here.

based on? When BC whooped Vidor after LCM  struggled with them, and beat up on L-town, I thought, "hmm... BC might be a lot better than LCM." But then BC squeaked by an HJ team that LCM beat by 36, and struggled with 0-7 Livingston.  and herein lies the issue with all the folks who've been proclaiming how great BC is: their marquis win is over a 3A school with two losses.  I can't look at these last two results and dismiss them as off weeks because they've literally not beaten a quality team all year except for one pretty good 3A squad.  Even if BC beats LCM, their marquis win becomes a win over a decent 4A school with a 4-3 record.  They had some impressive results early against probably the creampuffiest schedule I think I've ever seen, but the last two weeks they've struggled with losing programs. To me this game is truly a toss-up, but neither team is going to gain too much credibility for winning it, although I'm sure Cardinal fans will expect that. it'll all become irrelevant the first round of the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

based on? When BC whooped Vidor after LCM  struggled with them, and beat up on L-town, I thought, "hmm... BC might be a lot better than LCM." But then BC squeaked by an HJ team that LCM beat by 36, and struggled with 0-7 Livingston.  and herein lies the issue with all the folks who've been proclaiming how great BC is: their marquis win is over a 3A school with two losses.  I can't look at these last two results and dismiss them as off weeks because they've literally not beaten a quality team all year except for one pretty good 3A squad.  Even if BC beats LCM, their marquis win becomes a win over a decent 4A school with a 4-3 record.  They had some impressive results early against probably the creampuffiest schedule I think I've ever seen, but the last two weeks they've struggled with losing programs. To me this game is truly a toss-up, but neither team is going to gain too much credibility for winning it, although I'm sure Cardinal fans will expect that. it'll all become irrelevant the first round of the playoffs.

I've watched Vidor play LCM, BC, and HH and after watching those 3 games... the LCM vs BC game is a toss up and the district championship is HH to lose. 

Well, I promise you  this Blue_left, no matter how good or bad district is LCM has Won 5 straight with QB, #5 is playing great at TE and multiple positions helping LCM. Not sure how Friday will turn out but LCM is who they are for this season right now. Hopefully passing does improve. 
I agree with some post earlier, in order for LCM to win, this  needs to be a tough, ugly ish game. Not Dirty!  Great job for BC  having a good year, it’s been a while. Go Bears