Bridge City vs LCM Predictions

Who ya got?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• LCM
    • BC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/26/2024 at 12:03 AM

12 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

Oh yeah Mr. Wry and Guitar man, don’t schedule such a powder puff non district and maybe your team would be better equipped to beat a superior LCM team. 

Guitar man we should name you violin man and give you the smallest one in the world and listen to it whine!! 

Mods if you kick me off for cussing, you have to kick this guy off for being stupid and not funny.  You know I’m right.  “Violin man.”   🙄

On 10/26/2024 at 4:38 AM, setxathlete14 said:

Don't tell us. Convince your administration and coaching staff that didn't agree with that, they opted up so they could win more games and have that "success" you speak of! If they were that good they would have stayed put and competed with some of the best teams in the state that they ran from. If having a winning record in a weaker division with a first round exit is your idea of success than that's your first problem.

Right on brother. 

On 10/26/2024 at 3:44 AM, Catcher In The Wry said:

BC is a a very good team. Even LCM coach said their QB is the best in the District.  They got beat on an OBVIOUS penalty near the end zone that resulted in a free 6 points.  They lost by 4 points.   4 points!  

But what kills me is that it’s clear that most people are bothered by their recent success.   Good Lord, BC is winning  and people say, “ohhhhh, well they’ll get killed in the PLAYOFFS.”   Maybe the will.  But that’s your knock!?  Their knock is they opted up.   Opted UP!   In the same damn district that they’re in!   

Opted out is a more accurate term.  The winner of this district would most likely finish 5th in the district BC left.  It’s more than a legitimate knock.  There isn’t a football fan around that doesn’t know why BC opted up, and it certainly wasn’t because they wanted tougher competition.  They’re an improved team who’s done well with their incredibly soft schedule, but you insinuating that their “opting UP!” is somehow indicative of strength is pretty funny.  

3 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Opted out is a more accurate term.  The winner of this district would most likely finish 5th in the district BC left.  It’s more than a legitimate knock.  There isn’t a football fan around that doesn’t know why BC opted up, and it certainly wasn’t because they wanted tougher competition.  They’re an improved team who’s done well with their incredibly soft schedule, but you insinuating that their “opting UP!” is somehow indicative of strength is pretty funny.  

Nah... I think BC is better than Silsbee this year and on equal footing with Jasper.  Huffman probably finishes 3rd at worst against the 4A D2 district... and finishing second isn't completely insane.  Silsbee isn't good, Jasper is okay... West Orange is above average, and HF is legit.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nah... I think BC is better than Silsbee this year and on equal footing with Jasper.  Huffman probably finishes 3rd at worst against the 4A D2 district... and finishing second isn't completely insane.  Silsbee isn't good, Jasper is okay... West Orange is above average, and HF is legit.

Silsbee and Jasper are down, but they aren’t THAT down.  Jasper has just played arguably the toughest schedule in the state.  Silsbee already beat LCM by two touchdowns.  I will say it’s possible that the winner of y’all’s district maaaaaybe squeaks into fourth, but I don’t think anyone is good enough to beat both Jasper and Silsbee.  Maybe Huffman.  We’ll see what they do against LCM and BC.  Their schedule is about as bad as BCs

19 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Silsbee and Jasper are down, but they aren’t THAT down.  Jasper has just played arguably the toughest schedule in the state.  Silsbee already beat LCM by two touchdowns.  I will say it’s possible that the winner of y’all’s district maaaaaybe squeaks into fourth, but I don’t think anyone is good enough to beat both Jasper and Silsbee.  Maybe Huffman.  We’ll see what they do against LCM and BC.  Their schedule is about as bad as BCs

Huffman wanted a tougher schedule but lost 2 tough opponents when the 3 D2 schools opted up. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

10 minutes ago, FALCONS2026 said:

Huffman wanted a tougher schedule but lost 2 tough opponents when the 3 D2 schools opted up. 

That's why they need some kind of rule. I'm sure it will be visited... as far as I know it was a travel clause for an Austin area school for travel purposes.  But as you can see it wasn't anything to do with travel for the ones who opted up lol

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You don’t (can’t) believe this statement. 

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You mean the Silsbee that couldn’t score on BC during the live portion of their scrimmage this fall, then got beaten 35-0 this weekend?

They’re not any better than we are. 

They did beat LC-M by 2 TD's. 

We talkin bout scrimmage? Scrimmage? (one that had Silsbee score 3 times and BC once)

Where is Allen Iverson when you need him?

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You mean the Silsbee that couldn’t score on BC during the live portion of their scrimmage this fall, then got beaten 35-0 this weekend?

They’re not any better than we are. 

That same silsbee team beat LCM that bridge city struggled with and lost too. WOS would prob put 50 on BC. Silsbee is not a world beater but id bet money they would beat Bridge City

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

So if HF is the legit team then what does that make lcm by only losing to them by only 6 points?