Bridge City vs LCM Predictions

Who ya got?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• LCM
    • BC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/26/2024 at 12:03 AM

6 hours ago, Billyjohn said:

So if HF is the legit team then what does that make lcm by only losing to them by only 6 points?

Well, if LCM only lost by six and bc lost to LCM by 3, you’re saying HF couldn’t put more than 10 on BC? 

OR, since since LCM barely lost to HF, but Silsbee got strummed by HF, LCM would beat Silsbee, too?

I’m just saying… Silsbee usually has a game changer or two suited up… this year they don’t. I stand on what I said.  Silsbee was NOT the better team during their scrimmage vs BC, and I think BC would beat Silsbee if they played this year. 

With the exception of HF, the district is weaker than normal this year.  WOS is improved, but they won’t be practicing on Thanksgiving weekend. Don’t let that 35-0 score fool you… Silsbee quit.  

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, if LCM only lost by six and bc lost to LCM by 3, you’re saying HF couldn’t put more than 10 on BC? 

OR, since since LCM barely lost to HF, but Silsbee got strummed by HF, LCM would beat Silsbee, too?

I’m just saying… Silsbee usually has a game changer or two suited up… this year they don’t. I stand on what I said.  Silsbee was NOT the better team during their scrimmage vs BC, and I think BC would beat Silsbee if they played this year. 

With the exception of HF, the district is weaker than normal this year.  WOS is improved, but they won’t be practicing on Thanksgiving weekend. Don’t let that 35-0 score fool you… Silsbee quit.  

You’re right. We lack talent and are young team. We wouldn't beat Bridge City 33-7 like last year or 70-0 like the year before. We would win by a touch down or two🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Tiger33 said:

You’re right. We lack talent and are young team. We wouldn't beat Bridge City 33-7 like last year or 70-0 like the year before. We would win by a touch down or two🤷🏻‍♂️

…. And I think y’all would get your feelings hurt-that’s ok, the game won’t happen. 

Serious question, though. Why can’t y’all win a state championship? Decades of elite athletes and no hardware. BC>Silsbee until you win at least two.