Bridge City vs LCM Predictions

WALLYtheBEAR

Who ya got?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• LCM
    • BC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/26/2024 at 12:03 AM

BC's offense has been struggling the past 2 weeks, hopefully that was corrected this week. BC's defense has been great and consistent.  They only gave up one touchdown last week, the other 2 was due to the offense fumbling at the goal line for Livingston to recover and score.  Should be a great game. It will come down to which team has their heads on straight and not let nerves get to them.  

On 10/21/2024 at 10:10 AM, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

One of Peevey’s Triplets (Running Back) is battling a foot injury. 
His QB is showing a lack of accuracy in the passing game recently.  

We all know QB is the most important position on the field and I think BC has the best one in the district.

I look for Bearden and Sumrall to have a big night. 

Give me BC by 20 points unless Peevey trots out #5 at QB and decides to finally put a headset on. 

BRIDGE CITY is BACK folks! 

BRIDGE CITY is back

2 hours ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

BC is NOT back. My mistake. 

BC is a a very good team. Even LCM coach said their QB is the best in the District.  They got beat on an OBVIOUS penalty near the end zone that resulted in a free 6 points.  They lost by 4 points.   4 points!  

But what kills me is that it’s clear that most people are bothered by their recent success.   Good Lord, BC is winning  and people say, “ohhhhh, well they’ll get killed in the PLAYOFFS.”   Maybe the will.  But that’s your knock!?  Their knock is they opted up.   Opted UP!   In the same damn district that they’re in!   

1 hour ago, Catcher In The Wry said:

BC is a a very good team. Even LCM coach said their QB is the best in the District.  They got beat on an OBVIOUS penalty near the end zone that resulted in a free 6 points.  They lost by 4 points.   4 points!  

But what kills me is that it’s clear that most people are bothered by their recent success.   Good Lord, BC is winning  and people say, “ohhhhh, well they’ll get killed in the PLAYOFFS.”   Maybe the will.  But that’s your knock!?  Their knock is they opted up.   Opted UP!   In the same damn district that they’re in!   

Don't tell us. Convince your administration and coaching staff that didn't agree with that, they opted up so they could win more games and have that "success" you speak of! If they were that good they would have stayed put and competed with some of the best teams in the state that they ran from. If having a winning record in a weaker division with a first round exit is your idea of success than that's your first problem.