Palestine Westwood/SEC rules no forfeitures, AD/HC suspended

Vini vidi

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

After watching that whole meeting and seeing his reactions and from what I have been told about the guy, he is mostly about himself.

I am not surprised he is pursuing legal action.

I read about 4 pages of 36 on a different site today and saw some comments that were pretty interesting.  

On 10/22/2024 at 8:50 PM, pine curtain said:

I believe the game was moved due to lack of officials.

The problem wouldn't be moving the game, its the not informing the DEC about it. There seems to be some clashing views on if the other schools were aware or not so I'm not saying they did or not. Just that it would be a potential issue in the case.

On 10/22/2024 at 8:50 PM, pine curtain said:

I believe the game was moved due to lack of officials.

Correct. But the real story is that the officiating chapter that used to do Westwood games refused to cover their games this year because of Bishop's behavior.

Westwood had to go look for another chapter.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Correct. But the real story is that the officiating chapter that used to do Westwood games refused to cover their games this year because of Bishop's behavior.

Westwood had to go look for another chapter.

Westwood has been covered by the same chapter that most the teams in their district use for the past 3-4 years.

Not saying the Bishop clan dont cause problems.......

3 hours ago, Looper said:

The problem wouldn't be moving the game, its the not informing the DEC about it. There seems to be some clashing views on if the other schools were aware or not so I'm not saying they did or not. Just that it would be a potential issue in the case.

The game was moved well before season. If the DEC approved their schedule at the beginning of the season then they knew about it.