Early Voting… Roll Calll

CardinalBacker

Well, today was the first day of early voting in Texas and I cast my ballot. 

After much thought and consideration, I didn’t vote for anybody in the presidential race. 

I might have done differently if Texas were in play, but I just wanted to send a message-that MAGA has run its course and I (and likely other formerly dependable republicans) have had enough and won’t support this hateful nonsense any longer. 

31 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Encountered the longest early voting line yesterday, trying again today

Anti-MAGA across the board until GOP stops with the craziness and intruding on women’s healthcare

There’s been record turnout in a lot of places. Makes me wonder what’s motivating the bigger turnouts, then it hit me. It’s people who voted by mail last time showing up to vote in person this time. 

I just can’t see having an army of new, motivated voters turning out to vote MAGA. I think it’s gonna be over early on Election Day.  

28 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Coming from a guy who wants to cut Medicaid and food stamps for the babies they care so much about 

Typical answer to justify murder as well as making a false statement. How bout modeling a 2 parent home, going to church, being financially responsible, work ethic. Etc etc.

The system we have in place now doesn’t fix the bigger problem.  It needs to be rehauled with better oversight.

i get people have situations that arise and need help but the system has been abused to where now it is not trusted.