Early Voting… Roll Calll

CardinalBacker

21 hours ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Yeah go tell a 2 year old they should’ve been born with smarter parents, brilliant man lol  

Maybe when he’s 5 years old he can get a job too 

You should have been born with smarter parents.

On 10/21/2024 at 8:33 PM, CardinalBacker said:

Well, today was the first day of early voting in Texas and I cast my ballot. 

After much thought and consideration, I didn’t vote for anybody in the presidential race. 

I might have done differently if Texas were in play, but I just wanted to send a message-that MAGA has run its course and I (and likely other formerly dependable republicans) have had enough and won’t support this hateful nonsense any longer. 

That's fair enough. I know you're unhappy with the current state of affairs in the Republican party (lots of voters are), but I still feel strongly that you would've voted Republican if you thought it was necessary - hopefully the same as many are this year.

2 hours ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

I gotta say.. allreds ads are so weak and soft compared to the Cruz ads. Democrat ads in general. It’s like they are purposely trying to lose enthusiasm. 

Cruz is a total weasel but Allred has no defense for all the transgender and men-in-women’s sports issues, which are very real.

local news station has a poll up about this, and with 13K votes cast 96% were against it.  IMO this is the issue that will cost the dems this cycle, not unlike the abortion stuff hurting the republicans during the midterms.