23-6a tonight

Tonight 23-6a offers up 2 interesting games 

yes now slightly out of area 

NS vs Atascocita- game most likely decides top division #1 seed. Both undefeated. Give me NS 

King bs Kingwood- winner will most likely get the third playoff spot and 2 seed behind summer creek. Game should be tight and entertaining 

• Vini vidi changed the title to 23-6a tonight

This will be the 7th time Atascocita and North Shore have played in the last four years. NS has blown 'Cita out a few times but in the games that were close relatively it was because of 'Cita's passing attack and the high level QB play that's been associated with them since Stump has taken over. Mack is a heck of a football player and the Eagle's staff must feel like he's a better RB than Tory Blaylock who's sitting on over 40 FBS offers since Mack got the bulk of the critical carries last year but I don't think he plays the QB position at as high a level as the 4/5 guys before him? I wouldn't have said it the previous three seasons but it feels like Atascocita is kind of overmatched in this one. 

Tory Blaylock may be the most highly recruited player out of the district behind Devin Sanchez but if we talking about pure RB ability I think I'm taking Kingwood RB Marquez Davis over both him and North Shore's D'andre Hardeman. I think switching to the sophomore QB has sparked Kingwood's offense but we'll see if they just played over their skis for a night in a rivalry game or if they're really a factor. Crazy stat that all four playoff teams from this district, which have been the same four, have all made it to at least the 3rd round the last three years. 

3 hours ago, Vini vidi said:

Tonight 23-6a offers up 2 interesting games 

yes now slightly out of area 

NS vs Atascocita- game most likely decides top division #1 seed. Both undefeated. Give me NS 

King bs Kingwood- winner will most likely get the third playoff spot and 2 seed behind summer creek. Game should be tight and entertaining 

Winner of this game will likely get the 4th playoff spot as both will have lost or will lose to North Shore, Atascocita and Summer Creek.