Who's the best player in the area?

There's no way to say who the best player in the area and every-one agree. Who was the best NBA player? Michael Jordan--Magic Johnson--Wilt Chamberlin--Larry Bird -- and many more I could add.They were all great players and led their teams to championships. We are lucky to have quite a few of really talented players in our area. All the best on their teams and in their positions.

Katelyn Bernsen from Hardin Jefferson

KK Little from Orangefield

Ang Green from Silsbee

Also Player from Central has to be included  (I forgot her name)

There may be someone I missed or even a very good player whose coach doesn't play or someone in a system that doesn't show their talents.There or too many reasons why you can't say who's the best.

I do beleive there are a lot of teams who wish they had the talent of the girls I did mention and, I'm glad that in this area of the state we can say we have some of the best players in the state. I enjoy watching all these girls and I know there are some younger girls who will take their places next year and will continue the great play in our area.

There's no way to say who the best player in the area and every-one agree. Who was the best NBA player? Michael Jordan--Magic Johnson--Wilt Chamberlin--Larry Bird -- and many more I could add.They were all great players and led their teams to championships. We are lucky to have quite a few of really talented players in our area. All the best on their teams and in their positions.

Katelyn Bernsen from Hardin Jefferson

KK Little from Orangefield

Ang Green from Silsbee

Also Player from Central has to be included  (I forgot her name)

There may be someone I missed or even a very good player whose coach doesn't play or someone in a system that doesn't show their talents.There or too many reasons why you can't say who's the best.

I do beleive there are a lot of teams who wish they had the talent of the girls I did mention and, I'm glad that in this area of the state we can say we have some of the best players in the state. I enjoy watching all these girls and I know there are some younger girls who will take their places next year and will continue the great play in our area.

OK, that's a good post. That's 4 players, who would you add to make a team?

Guest bleed orange

Katrina Harris(post) I believe is the girl from Central. I have not seen Ozen or Memorial play yet. Kendra Wright(post) from HF is putting up pretty good numbers this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43