Barbers Hill (62) @ Galveston Ball (60) - FINAL

jdawg03

Just now, Clueless said:

I hope the BH get out of there without incident. Ball players smh, #0 better hope that Texas doesn’t look at this game and see his actions. Good way to get a scholly pulled.

I just heard some stuff went down with him in yall game before he got injured. 

Btw, hate to see BH QB get hurt and leave the game. The backup Sophomore QB played a heck of a game. A couple mishaps, which understandable with not having much varsity play, but the future is bright for that kid. Hopefully, starting QB is able to bounce back from whatever injury he has. Great time for bye week to get kids healthy.

1 hour ago, Clueless said:

I hope the BH boys get out of there without incident. Ball players smh, #0 better hope that Texas doesn’t look at this game and see his actions. Good way to get a scholly pulled.

Texas isnt pulling his scholarship unless he commits a felony or something lol

1 hour ago, Matthew328 said:

Texas isnt pulling his scholarship unless he commits a felony or something lol

I’ve seen them pulled before. It’s Texas Longhorns, so you’re probably right. Florida a couple years ago, Old Dominion are couple that come to mind in football. Baseball, which I’m told is one of the sports he’s going to Texas for, definitely doesn’t have a problem yanking scholarships for certain behavior.

4 hours ago, Clueless said:

I’ve seen them pulled before. It’s Texas Longhorns, so you’re probably right. Florida a couple years ago, Old Dominion are couple that come to mind in football. Baseball, which I’m told is one of the sports he’s going to Texas for, definitely doesn’t have a problem yanking scholarships for certain behavior.

NCAA rules won't allow him to be on a baseball scholarship since he's on a football scholarship.

There's levels to it depending on how good you are...Williams is a 5-star, those guys don't get scholarships pulled for much outside of criminal activities 

11 hours ago, Clueless said:

I hope the BH boys get out of there without incident. Ball players smh, #0 better hope that Texas doesn’t look at this game and see his actions. Good way to get a scholly pulled.

I think the refs called a pretty good game, but they let too much Ball attitude go unchecked on the field. Balls #0 and #3 should have been ejected IMO. I was impressed BH largely did not respond to their provocations. Then there were the fans. Way too many Ball fans were purposly sitting on the vistors side. Before anyone gets excited, I don't have a problem with that in general. But some Ball students were there with the sole intention to taunt BH fans. Its wrong but stupid kids do stupid things like that. Worse than that though were the Ball adults stitting in the middle of the BH fanbase doing the exact same. Just looking for trouble. Why go there? Do we really need any of that? Is this a common thing Ball fans do or is this just targeting of BH? No BH fans were on Balls side. Don't start trouble! 

Great game! GB is loaded with talent. #'s 0,3,12, 1 and 7 were very good. #0 is on another level. Their coaches need to get them to tone down the taunting, and less than disciplined play. it may hurt them down the road. The officials let too much go. BH played with a lot of heart that kept them in the game and eventually win against a very talented team. Great way to spend a Friday Night.

1 hour ago, Separation Scientist said:

I think the refs called a pretty good game, but they let too much Ball attitude go unchecked on the field. Balls #0 and #3 should have been ejected IMO. I was impressed BH largely did not respond to their provocations. Then there were the fans. Way too many Ball fans were purposly sitting on the vistors side. Before anyone gets excited, I don't have a problem with that in general. But some Ball students were there with the sole intention to taunt BH fans. Its wrong but stupid kids do stupid things like that. Worse than that though were the Ball adults stitting in the middle of the BH fanbase doing the exact same. Just looking for trouble. Why go there? Do we really need any of that? Is this a common thing Ball fans do or is this just targeting of BH? No BH fans were on Balls side. Don't start trouble! 

The only issue with refs I seen was the two point conversion where BH #4 jumped up and caught the ball and then landing on the goaline. I thought it was a two point conversion and refs said it wasn’t.

7 minutes ago, Clueless said:

The only issue with refs I seen was the two point conversion where BH #4 jumped up and caught the ball and then landing on the goaline. I thought it was a two point conversion and refs said it wasn’t.

You are 100% right. Thats 2 points they took away from BH. Thats one huge mistake the refs made that could have cost BH the game.