Barbers Hill (62) @ Galveston Ball (60) - FINAL

jdawg03

8 hours ago, Clueless said:

#0 and #3 just rove around on defense. If you throw it up, they’re athletic enough to get it. Once #0 got hurt, it changed their defense imo. Lufkin defense is better.

Thanks. I had picked BH in this one. I really like your offensive line. I haven't watched the game yet but I'm willing to bet they pushed Ball around. 

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

I haven’t got to watch this game yet, but wow! Glad to see BH pull out a close game on the road. They desperately needed this just to know they can! Glad BH gets a bye this week to heal. Great job Eagles 

I would like to see TXHSFB implement a second bye week. Either during the season or give everyone a week off before post season play. NFL and NCAA have 2 bye weeks during the year. 

2 hours ago, Gametyme05 said:

I would like to see TXHSFB implement a second bye week. Either during the season or give everyone a week off before post season play. NFL and NCAA have 2 bye weeks during the year. 

Teams can certianly take a second bye week if they choose...Duncanville has done it last 3 years and Stephenville has done it in the past as well..I cant see them adding a week because you'd either have to start a week earlier which pushes practice into July or push the season past Christmas which the UIL has no appetite for