Nederland (24) @ Port Neches-Groves (21) - FINAL

jdawg03

I don’t know if play calling sucked or Nederland played out data ding defense minus the secondary. I look for PNG to play very well next week and Nederland better because Huntsville is going to after Lake Creek beat them. Their 3 losses have been very close games

I'm sad that my boys got humbled but I'm also very happy that Ned is BACK! This season ain't over yet and I got friends that are gonna.. well, they're gonna be insufferable for a bit LOL. 

It was a really fun MCM and these boys left it all out there. Remember it forever and let's root for each other in the playoffs as far as we go! 

11 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Yeah, you got hundreds of students on the field, probably best to just get them out of there.  I don’t think it was a sportsmanship deal 

The whole Nederland student section was on the field with 1 second left.  Refs said screw it.  I don’t blame PNG for not shaking hands in that chaos.  

Ayden Sunday left the celebration and went to shake all the PNG kids hands.  The kid is a leader and a great example to all the young kids watching 

3 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The whole Nederland student section was on the field with 1 second left.  Refs said screw it.  I don’t blame PNG for not shaking hands in that chaos.  

Ayden Sunday left the celebration and went to shake all the PNG kids hands.  The kid is a leader and a great example to all the young kids watching 

He played lights out

Congratulations Dogs, you were the better team tonight, 3 key plays when the Nederland receiver jumped up about 10' in the air between two PNG defenders with one of them waiting under it like an outfielder waiting for a high fly ball that was unbelievable and #15 deflecting a ball and then intercepting the one late in the game. That guy had some reach

2 hours ago, 1970 said:

The Indians are playing uninspired football.  I can almost see the offensive linemen yawning in between plays. All the team needs is a little fire and they'll be ok. 

Guess they never woke up🤣

1 hour ago, dadofabulldog said:

For those that don’t think coaches make a difference! Well there you go. It got PNG over the hill and now Nederland is on its way. They won’t go to state but it’s a matter of time. Congratulations dogs! Keep fighting and stay hungry. 

I don’t see why they can’t make a run at state because they have already beat a top 10 team  west orange and PG