West Orange-Stark (35) @ Silsbee (0) - FINAL

jdawg03

2 minutes ago, Stangfan#1 said:

Now it's to early but it's all shaping up for Mustangs and Longhorns for the District Championship week 11

It’s not to early it will be for district championship in 2 weeks.    WOS and HF will not lose next week.  

WOS IS GOOD AS ADVERTISED…HF WOS FOR THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP…#They shut them out that’s impressive I watched the whole game an I can’t tell you how impressed I was by that wos team I can care less what happens in two weeks I’ll tell u this wos an hamshire going far this year good luck stangs 

YALL MADE ME A BELIEVER DEFINITELY STOOD On BUSINESS 

6 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

Typical response. Silsbee won last year.. because of an idiot coach.  Obviously. It was flipped this year because: “Worse Silsbee team… and better WOS team”

Got it.

I’m not from WOS… never talked bad about the coach… but if you can see that this Silsbee team isn’t near what they had last year and that WOS is playing better this year then I can’t help you lol 

Good night for the Stangs, it was nice to see them put together 4 quarters of good football with minimal mistakes.  Not sure what happened to Silsbee, thought they started off the year pretty strong, but seemed to be struggling quite a bit last night.

11 minutes ago, WOS95 said:

Good night for the Stangs, it was nice to see them put together 4 quarters of good football with minimal mistakes.  Not sure what happened to Silsbee, thought they started off the year pretty strong, but seemed to be struggling quite a bit last night.

Mustangs have way too much speed for Silsbee. Speedy teams will cause major problems for the Tigers.

This is not the same Silsbee team as to earlier in the year. Something turned around after the West Brook win. We got two more weeks to find that spark, that enthusiasm we had earlier in the year. Silsbee has the team to beat WOS, it’s just WOS had more “want to” last night. We better find our “want to” are it will be an early playoff exit. TigerNation!!!

Just now, STiger85 said:

This is not the same Silsbee team as to earlier in the year. Something turned around after the West Brook win. We got two more weeks to find that spark, that enthusiasm we had earlier in the year. Silsbee has the team to beat WOS, it’s just WOS had more “want to” last night. We better find our “want to” are it will be an early playoff exit. TigerNation!!!

I disagree about the "want to".

WO-S is just simply the much better team.

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I disagree about the "want to".

WO-S is just simply the much better team.

Yeah I tend to agree with you here… I’ve watched both teams a couple times this year and sometimes your just not as good as the other team… and I believe that’s the case… You gotta kinda watch comparing to games early on in the year… Teams try different things and players in different spots… If Nederland and Silsbee play tomorrow I don’t think it’s close.

Just now, BBfan061 said:

Yeah I tend to agree with you here… I’ve watched both teams a couple times this year and sometimes your just not as good as the other team… and I believe that’s the case… You gotta kinda watch comparing to games early on in the year… Teams try different things and players in different spots… If Nederland and Silsbee play tomorrow I don’t think it’s close.

Remember, Nederland spotted Silsbee 14 points with the punter mishandling the snaps. Set Silsbee up inside the 5 twice.

Silsbee also doesn't have the depth to overcome these injuries that they have had to deal with this season. Secondary is very very young as well. It has shown in several games this season.

Going to be tough but a win next week over longtime rival Jasper will help heal the hurt. Will clinch a playoff spot for the Tigers as well.