West Orange-Stark (35) @ Silsbee (0) - FINAL

jdawg03

2 minutes ago, marshman said:

Makes one wonder what the past two seasons could have been if they didn’t have “the great experiment”  that failed . 

Refer to DCTF 2022... picked to play for state that season. But it's not about winning it all. Let's not forget about the 2021 all district Sophomores that couldn't get a scholarship in 2024. Those kids suffered as a result of the experiment. And that still hurts my feelwings

Hamshire put a whipping on Silsbee but the way WOS dominated every phase of that game was a sight if they play like that there dangerous I still don’t think Silsbee is a bad team just down this year but will beat the average team there loses Hitchcock wos hf three loses kids shouldn’t hold there head down …WOS losing to Nederland wasn’t a bad loss now they just knocked png 

Hf losing to Hitchcock same 

both schools loses came from teams that knocked of numbers 1 teams this week 

Wos is the real deal again 

I think hamshire has found something over there the last few years can’t wait till two weeks get there earlier small stadium 

8 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Already getting asked about tickets and streams 

Pretty sure TL will do the game.

SETXSports should do an audio broadcast.

As for the stadium and someone saying it holds 3000? Ehhh, I say 2500 at best. Probably about 800 on the visitor side.

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Pretty sure TL will do the game.

SETXSports should do an audio broadcast.

As for the stadium and someone saying it holds 3000? Ehhh, I say 2500 at best. Probably about 800 on the visitor side.

Packed house big dawg lot of talent will be on FEILD lot of college coaches couldn’t write a better script to finish season hopefully both teams come out of this game injury free an a nice tune up before the the real season starts 

1 hour ago, Hfswimmer said:

Hamshire put a whipping on Silsbee but the way WOS dominated every phase of that game was a sight if they play like that there dangerous I still don’t think Silsbee is a bad team just down this year but will beat the average team there loses Hitchcock wos hf three loses kids shouldn’t hold there head down …WOS losing to Nederland wasn’t a bad loss now they just knocked png 

Hf losing to Hitchcock same 

both schools loses came from teams that knocked of numbers 1 teams this week 

Wos is the real deal again 

I think hamshire has found something over there the last few years can’t wait till two weeks get there earlier small stadium 

I have to ask this are you a recent graduate or maybe still in school? You will not find too many WOS faithful engaging in game that will be played 2 weeks from now. Some may but some may not. One thing I will says is that this WOS/HF game will be a good game.

1 hour ago, ladybug33 said:

I have to ask this are you a recent graduate or maybe still in school? You will not find too many WOS faithful engaging in game that will be played 2 weeks from now. Some may but some may not. One thing I will says is that this WOS/HF game will be a good game.

You just engaged!!!!

7 hours ago, WOS1986 said:

I don't understand how that happened while Silsbee beat Nederland 37-24 and WOS lost to Nedland 13-14. Can anyone happy to explain?

I am happy that WOS won. Go Mustangs!

Several factors, but the biggest one is how the different teams matchup. Team health for each game too. WOS too fast for Silsbee is number one in the matchup category. WOS played Nederland in the non-district part earlier in the season too. Lots of changes and improvement week to week.