Latinos Like Babies

UT alum

14 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Please watch from 2:30 to 2:50 and justify that joke being told at a public political rally where some minor children were probably present. 

Wasn't quite as bad as Transgender story time at kindergarten and elementary schools, but I can see your concern. Now did you say minor children were "probably present"? 

7 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Wasn't quite as bad as Transgender story time at kindergarten and elementary schools, but I can see your concern. Now did you say minor children were "probably present"? 

Many people have said…

2 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Many people have said…

Not totally defending the joke (although I didn't have a problem with it based on the setting), but it was probably ambiguous enough that innocent ears wouldn't have even known what that meant. From an adult level, it was freakin funny.

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Not totally defending the joke (although I didn't have a problem with it based on the setting), but it was probably ambiguous enough that innocent ears wouldn't have even known what that meant. From an adult level, it was freakin funny.

Regardless, locker room talk belongs in the locker room.

37 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Regardless, locker room talk belongs in the locker room.

Probably wasn't the smartest thing he could've done at a political rally. Wasn't really locker room talk in my opinion though. Tony is a huge comedian with a crazy popular comedic show called "Kill Tony". I probably wouldn't have suggested that material though. 

9 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Probably wasn't the smartest thing he could've done at a political rally. Wasn't really locker room talk in my opinion though. Tony is a huge comedian with a crazy popular comedic show called "Kill Tony". I probably wouldn't have suggested that material though. 

I was not offended......seems the only people that got offended were Democrats......lol

This could of been avoided, and probably should have....... but maybe, just maybe it's genius and by design.....Because while the mainstream media is covering this for the next couple days, they are not talking or promoting Harris......

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Where would you find the punch line “They don’t pull out, they come inside” appropriate anywhere else but the locker room?