Central vs. Ozen Predictions?

Guest DickVitale

Come on Coop, do you HAVE to open that one up?? What has it been 21, 22 times in a row?? ;D...This prediction is fairly easy!!...Hey, I am joking, folks!! It will be a great 22-4A contest!!

Guest DickVitale

Whoa, how long did it take you to come up with that one? People on here that KNOW me, KNOW where I am from.....Those that don't, make dumb comments like that one! ;)

My Jags got the L...  But I may have to bring a tissue to wipe DickeiV's nose from being so high up Ozen's Bottom!

:D :D :D :D...

after seeing  our play against the Indians, it apears that we are in a world of trouble.  Ozen has hoopers all over the court.  But I have to throw the rivalry thing in there.  Ozen's kids may play nervous and Central's players may step up in a big way.  It can happen. I believe if we are to beat Ozen, Friday will be the day since this game is at Central.

Guest DickVitale

Yeah...and an asteroid may hit the building and knock the clock out as the buzzer sounds leaving the game in limbo..... :D...ANYTHING can happen, but, you know the deal... ;)

Guest DickVitale

Sorry Jags, but the battle of bands took place during football season!! Jags won THAT one!! ;D..Not on the hardwood, though....22 in row vs Central and counting!! ;)

Whoa, how long did it take you to come up with that one? People on here that KNOW me, KNOW where I am from.....Those that don't, make dumb comments like that one! ;)

I apologize... but you are so far left with Ozen you can't see right!  Just a little overkill... Everyone knows where I am with those Jags but I don't make these unconscious statements that you do!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43