brookeland vs legget/Brookeland Wins!

[quote name="Dr_Hoops_08" post="316308" timestamp="1200470941"]
about the comment about the Leggett team adjusting to the coach. [b]well it is actually the coaches 2nd year with leggett...[/b]

Congrats to First Year Brookeland Coach, Eddie Henson and the Wildcats!
[/quote]

New coach meaning fresh out of college, straight into a varsity head position, never any previous experience. Second year or not he's still fresh meat.

Great job Coach Henson and the Wildcats. Way to get back into the game and roll..
The Legget Coach did the best job with what he had. Don't think he could have done much more.  He seems to have a young team. Someone told me he use to play for Goodrich????
Brookeland matched his adjustments and took it to them.....

And Cats,,, had new ref's that i had never seen before...  They did a good job, Still alot of fouls on both sides but they were able to keep up with the speed of the game which our usual refs can't even come close too.  Hope Coach Henson is able to get these guys back..

Also Coop... give me a number that i can text scores to and i will try to give you some qtr updates to the Brookeland Home games. Although i may go Goodrich for that one...

[quote name="BucketSitR" post="316396" timestamp="1200481548"]
Great job Coach Henson and the Wildcats. Way to get back into the game and roll..
The Legget Coach did the best job with what he had. Don't think he could have done much more.  He seems to have a young team. Someone told me [b]he use to play for Goodrich????[/b]
Brookeland matched his adjustments and took it to them.....

And Cats,,, had new ref's that i had never seen before...  They did a good job, Still alot of fouls on both sides but they were able to keep up with the speed of the game which our usual refs can't even come close too.  Hope Coach Henson is able to get these guys back..

Also Coop... give me a number that i can text scores to and i will try to give you some qtr updates to the Brookeland Home games. Although i may go Goodrich for that one...
[/quote]

You would be correct, he did use to play for goodrich.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    RVLife
    Newest Member
    RVLife