Nederland's 2008 Team

Guest JoesBros

• 5 weeks later...

Ok Eagle, you can bet that would be a great series, but the season is early. PNG will be strong with Harrington on the mound, they will have hit more than what I've seen. LCM, I hope to see them tommorrow, they are the front runners but the staff is unproven for Tuesday and Friday. Vidor I really like. Ozen is dangerous.

I can't remember a time when this district is as close in talent. 

Ok Eagle, you can bet that would be a great series, but the season is early. PNG will be strong with Harrington on the mound, they will have hit more than what I've seen. LCM, I hope to see them tommorrow, they are the front runners but the staff is unproven for Tuesday and Friday. Vidor I really like. Ozen is dangerous.

I can't remember a time when this district is as close in talent. 

From what I've heard, PNG will be strong w/ Harrington holding a bat in his hands.  ;) Man, as a fan you gotta love talent. Lamar is getting a player.

Let me have that LCM scouting report tomorrow evening...weather pending.  :-[

I look for Nederland to challenge for the district crown. They could have the deepest and best pitching staff in the area. Ryan Sampere, Kirby Bellows, Aaron Mcfarland and Justin Richard should get most of the innings, I can't find a better staff in Southeast Texas, Barbers Hill maybe.

If you are hard pressed to find a better staff in SE Texas...My guess, in 4a at least, you may have to look across the state.......or over the river...maybe.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I look for Nederland to challenge for the district crown. They could have the deepest and best pitching staff in the area. Ryan Sampere, Kirby Bellows, Aaron Mcfarland and Justin Richard should get most of the innings, I can't find a better staff in Southeast Texas, Barbers Hill maybe.

Your missing Josh Dean on your list.

He can either start or relieve,he's only thrown 2 innings this year 5k,fc,2bb.

You add him into the mix,and your even stronger.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo