2nd 3rd Best Guards In The Area?

Guest Kelly Football

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Kelly Football" post="316494" timestamp="1200493136"]
Who's the 2nd and 3rd best Guards in the SE Texas area?
[/quote]

I take it that someone has ALREADY chosen the NO. 1 Guard in SE Texas?

I bet u anything that if boy wonder played for your Hawks, he would be crowned as the best guard in SETX.  And I bet u would crown him even better than Donahoe.  Point being, can't any player around here, let alone a guard, can hold a candle to his talents.  With that being said, IMO, I would give the nod to the T. Thomas for the 2nd spot, 3 to D. Franks, and 4 to Lopez.  Gulley isn't in there because he plays more 'swing man' for my Jags.

Myself, I like to grade a player on everything they bring to the table, not just talent. There's leadership, positive attitude, team player, and other attributes that to me has to be considered when you talk of the BEST. Brown may be the most talented( jury still out for me ), but he would not be the first player I would pick for my team, not even the first guard. I think Coach Henderson sees that way too.

I agree with Lazeek, if you are not playing because of discipline reasons, you shouldn't be considered.

If I was building a team I would definitely start with Tramain,he makes everyone on the floor around him better.Franks would be my second pick and Bernard my 3rd.If I looked down my bench and my go to guy was headed to the showers it would be a one way trip.JMO but as honest as I can be. ::) ::) ::)

IT DEPENDS ON HOW U LOOK AT IT IN HIGHSCHOOL MOST TALL GAURDS PLAY OUT OF POSITION SOME PEOPLE WHO PLAYED POINT GAURD NOW MAY PLAY CENTER . SO SINSE I'VE SEEN MOST OF THEM PLAY SINSE ELEMENTARY JOSEPH FROM OZEN, GULLEY FROM CENTRAL ,THOMAS FROM EAST CHAMBERS AND DQ JOHNSON FROM OZEN THEN MAYBE D FRANK OZEN

HONESTLY THE DIFFERENCE IN TALENT BETWEEN BROWN AND EVERYONE ELSE IS NOT THAT GREAT HE HAS BEEN PUSHED SINSE PA HEAT BY HIS DAD U HAD TO PASS HIM THE BALL OR U COULDN'T PLAY WITH THEM.ITS JUST CONTINUED THROUGHOUT SCHOOL IF HE WENT ANYWHERE HE WAS NOT THE FOCAL POINT IN THE OFFENSE HE'D LOOK AS AVERAGE AS ANY OTHER PLAYER  IN SOUTHEAST TX .ALSO TO HIS CREDIT HIS WILL TO WIN SEPARTES HIM.WITH THAT HE IS UNPARRLELLED

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43