Roc wants to break...

UNLV

Guest abovetherim

Agree, let's tell everyone you know about the double header next Saturday with both teams in first place. When was the last time we could say that after five conference games?

Tell everyone you know to tell everyone they know. Tell to give this one game a try.

Tell students to come experience D-1 basketball, just try it this time.

Im not trying to be mr. negative but isnt Mardi Gras Sat night? I will be at the Montagne but MG could hurt attendance a bit.

I hope Im dramatically proven wrong because atmospheres like the last home game against SH are great.

Guest coachacola

I'll be in town this weekend but not sure if I can make the game.  I'm hoping I can make the game,  it's a rivalry game and McNeese always brings fans so it should be a fun game to attend, especially since LU will blow them out!!!

i never miss a game but mardi comes only once a year.im considering trying to make both but its gonna be tough.i wish they would change the game to a noon tipoff.if lu keeps winning the crowds will continue to grow.i cant see 10,000+ this year but next year when texas tech comes its possible.

Im not trying to be mr. negative but isnt Mardi Gras Sat night? I will be at the Montagne but MG could hurt attendance a bit.

Pat Green doesn't hit the stage until 10:00.  You can get out of the game ~9:00 and still make it to downtown PA for the best part of Mardi Gras.

I believe Eli Young Band plays at 5:30

the Montagne attendance record of 10,010. Lets help him. Invite everyone you know.

Just curious, but is the Montagne attendance record the Lady Cards vs LSU game?

I thought it was. But I think Roc was hinting at a Lamar vsd Mcneese game

in 85-86 with an attendence of 10,010.

Guest coachacola

From the LU athletics website:

Att. Date and Opponent

10,010 1/10/87, McNeese State

9,467 2/27/86, McNeese State

9,432 12/16/85, L.S.U.

8,992 1/24/87, Arkansas State

8,610 3/15/85, Houston

8,454 12/27/95, Texas

8,317 1/26/85, Louisiana Tech