Lamar vs. McNeese St. Predictions??

LU by 12... Rivalry game and the Cowboys always get fired up when they come to Beaumont. I think we will wear them down in the 2nd half though. They are coming off back-to-back double digit road losses at Central Arkansas and SFA. They only scored in the 30's against SFA.

Guest coachacola

Lamar is averaging almost 86 points a game in conference and giving up 79 points a game.  McNeese has lost all 3 of it's conference road games so far.  Their best player is 6-11 285 lb Kleon Penn.  He could get Sanders or Nabors in foul trouble, but I bet he won't be able to handle the pace of the game and won't be that effective in the second half.  Lamar wins 82-69, but it'll be close most of the game.

Lamar is averaging almost 86 points a game in conference and giving up 79 points a game.  McNeese has lost all 3 of it's conference road games so far.  Their best player is 6-11 285 lb Kleon Penn.  He could get Sanders or Nabors in foul trouble, but I bet he won't be able to handle the pace of the game and won't be that effective in the second half.  Lamar wins 82-69, but it'll be close most of the game.

He's a great shot blocker, but he has not much of an offensive game. If we keep him of the offensive boards then we'll be ok.

Guest coachacola

I don't know much about McNeese, but saw where Penn shoots about 65% from the field and gets a lot of rebounds so figured he was their top offensive guy.  After a closer look at them, Ford and Bradley are probably their top players.

I don't know much about McNeese, but saw where Penn shoots about 65% from the field and gets a lot of rebounds so figured he was their top offensive guy.  After a closer look at them, Ford and Bradley are probably their top players.

He shoots 65% because he doesn't shoot any tough shots.  Defensively, he's a beast inside, but most of his offense comes from tip-ins and defensive breakdowns.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4