UTA / Sam Houston playing on TW 304 Now/SHSU WINS

UPTEMPO

Guest abovetherim

Just so you know why I really don't care for SHSU it is because of men like this one continuing to make negative comments about Lamar.....

: Lamar To Vote On Fee That Would Bring Back Football 

(#20) 

TexasTerror

AGS FCS CHAMPION

Re: Lamar To Vote On Fee That Would Bring Back Football - Today, 03:01 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by centexguy 

Officials at Lamar have never stated publicly that they play to go FBS or that they even want out of the SLC. They've already talked to officials with the SLC about playing football in the conference in 2010. There are some fans who want Lamar to go FBS but nothing official from the school.

I'm against Lamar playing SLC football til year three of actually playing NCAA football, using the SE Louisiana model for moving into the conference...

Let's let them get up to 63 scholarships and two seasons under their belt. The SLC can help with scheduling (throw a few SLC schools on their slate), but let's keep them out til year three...

There is too much unnecessary negative talk about Lamar I agree with you about terror. His choice of words.

The people who talk of the past about football should forget it.  In the last near 20 years the area has really grown and is about to explode with new people many that will be sport fans looking for a game. This should help all sports at Lamar.

Just so you know why I really don't care for SHSU it is because of men like this one continuing to make negative comments about Lamar.....

: Lamar To Vote On Fee That Would Bring Back Football 

(#20) 

TexasTerror

AGS FCS CHAMPION

Re: Lamar To Vote On Fee That Would Bring Back Football - Today, 03:01 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by centexguy 

Officials at Lamar have never stated publicly that they play to go FBS or that they even want out of the SLC. They've already talked to officials with the SLC about playing football in the conference in 2010. There are some fans who want Lamar to go FBS but nothing official from the school.

I'm against Lamar playing SLC football til year three of actually playing NCAA football, using the SE Louisiana model for moving into the conference...

Let's let them get up to 63 scholarships and two seasons under their belt. The SLC can help with scheduling (throw a few SLC schools on their slate), but let's keep them out til year three...

I sorta agree with ole Terror except I don't want Lamar playing in the SLC at all forever never.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4