Memorial vs. The Woodlands Week 4

Lufkin only won by three on a down year for The Woodlands. 

when Lane was there for his senior year?

35-28 that year. 

This past year Lufkin by three.  This year was the down year at the Woodlands.  Actually did better against the spread than the I formation, where we give up the most points.  Katy, Westfield.

Lufkin only won by three on a down year for The Woodlands. 

when Lane was there for his senior year?

35-28 that year. 

This past year Lufkin by three.  This year was the down year at the Woodlands.  Actually did better against the spread than the I formation, where we give up the most points.  Katy, Westfield.

it was a down year for lufkin this past year really.  they never got it going, and that QB needs to stop forcing things and just manage the game.

Thought Lufkin could be a lot more dangerous if the QB would run more often.  Seemed to have open field and force throws anyway.

they reminded me of Memorial but with a Defense. only reason why they won district was because it was IMO the easiest district in 5A and they had D.

• 2 weeks later...

The Woodlands is still a good team, but with the opening of College Park HS, they are a little weaker.  I say The Woodlands by 2 to 3 TD's over PAM, although I would like for the area team to win.

The Woodlands won 3 games last year.  They were also at the wrong end of some big blowouts.  They may win, but it will not be by 2 or 3 touchdowns.  I'm think this game will be alot closer.

The Woodlands is still a good team, but with the opening of College Park HS, they are a little weaker.  I say The Woodlands by 2 to 3 TD's over PAM, although I would like for the area team to win.

The Woodlands won 3 games last year.  They were also at the wrong end of some big blowouts.  They may win, but it will not be by 2 or 3 touchdowns.  I'm think this game will be alot closer.

The Woodlands played Smithson Valley, Katy, North Shore, KLein Collins, Klein, Oak, Lufkin, and a host of other tough schools last year.  Memorial played WB, and maybe Humble other than that they had a cup cake schedule and went 4-6.  The Woodlands is always a tough team no matter what thier record is. Look for it to be alot larger margin of victory than what you thought.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43