Memorial vs. The Woodlands Week 4

I would agree with you if the Woodlands actually competed in those games, but the got their asses whipped.  The Woodlands are on the decline, and the game will be closer than you think.

the woodlands are going to get weaker by the years as new schools open up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

People thought the same of Katy.  KISD went from 3-6 schools since 2000.  Anyway, as long as PAM is soft on D, and TW or Conroe McCollough(in my day) runs the pill, PAM will go down hard.....

• 2 weeks later...

We suppose to have a major unit shutdown in September but if it's in town, I'll go.  Moorehead is a nice hike even if I happen to be in Houston at the time....

The game will be in the Woodlands.  It will be the first game played in Woodforest Stadium the new home field for The Woodlands, College Park, and Oak Ridge. 

We suppose to have a major unit shutdown in September but if it's in town, I'll go.  Moorehead is a nice hike even if I happen to be in Houston at the time....

The game will be in the Woodlands.  It will be the first game played in Woodforest Stadium the new home field for The Woodlands, College Park, and Oak Ridge. 

Well I hope it has easy access off I-45.  Sounds like it will be somewhere around the Research/Woodlands Pravilion(sp) exits....

Well if I'm off for PAM's spring game, I'll make a decision on how many games I'll attend this year let alone the game with TW.  I need to see an exponential growth in PAM's toughness.  Also, I need to see some kind of short yardage offense.  If I don't see any evidence of improvement from either front, I'm not going to sit through another 4-6 season watching PAM get pushed around for 4 quarters.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43