PAM schedule

while those Titans have a tough road to hoe, noone in the area has a tougher preseason schedule than West Brook. Good luck to your Titans, scooter. BTW, I thought Thompson was calling it quits after this past season? That's what's holding them back....coaching!

thats what everyone back home was telling me that he was leaving. I know it wont be an excuse not to make the playoffs this year.

while those Titans have a tough road to hoe, noone in the area has a tougher preseason schedule than West Brook. Good luck to your Titans, scooter. BTW, I thought Thompson was calling it quits after this past season? That's what's holding them back....coaching!

thats what everyone back home was telling me that he was leaving. I know it wont be an excuse not to make the playoffs this year.

True! All they have to do is win two games and they're in. Channelview and Sterling should be easy wins for your Titans.

True! All they have to do is win two games and they're in. Channelview and Sterling should be easy wins for your Titans.

yeah, that is what scares me  :o

• 1 month later...

Port Arthur Memorial Titans

Aug. 29 Central 7pm

Sept. 6 @ Ozen 7pm....Saturday

Sept. 12 Aldine Nimitz 7:30

Sept. 19 Houston Westbury 7pm

Sept. 26 @ The Woodlands 7:30pm

Oct. 3 Open

Oct. 10 @ Northshore*

Oct. 17 @ Baytown Sterling*

Oct. 24 West Brook*