Smiley player attacks BH player

BH96

You think that Smiley kid really "cared" that he sucka punched a BH kid?  Do you think right now he is feeling sorry for his actions?  Do you think Mr. Vitale, that his mom was justified when hundreds of people saw him hit the BH kid and she replied, "Yall are lying!  He didnt do anything!  Yall are lying!"

Wild Animals have no feelings for their surroundings.  Wild animals attack for NO REASON.  Wild animals cant control their emotions.  That kid acted like a "wild animal".  Spade is a spade!

It might not have been a good reason but i doubt it was NO REASON.... please the BH kid wasn't just any innocent bi-stander...  The Smiley kid didn't just walk by and say, "You know", "I just want to hit someone, maybe I will just hit the next guy I see".... "UHM let me think, a BH player is as good as anyone else..."  "Yeah I will just hit one of them"

:-\ Please...  They were probally taunting him... He still did not have no right and it still was wrong but I doubt he just randomly chose to hit someone....  

So ANIMAL would not be the right word....  I would have excepted thug before ANIMAL!!!

actually short texas that is EXACTLY what happened!

He was playing.  He got hurt (not sure how).  Went to see the trainer.  On his way back to the bench, he walked behind the bench and hit the last kid on the bench!!!  They werent even looking at him.  The only reason I saw it was because I was watching him the whole time cause he was huffing puffing coming back from the trainer....

None said a word to him, heck the BH kid didnt even know he was back there!!  Just plain wrong....

And he picked on the smallest kid in the gym....go figure! 

Oh OK... So he must have felt that the injury was due to a BH Player and decided to take it out on any BH player he could... Still there was a motive!

The action was uncalled for but if you are going to pick a fight it would not be with the biggest kid now would it! ;D Just Joking...  But this action was no joke and I feel that he should be punished in some way...  I don't know about filing charges because he is probally only 14 and that would only hurt the parents... [glow=red,2,300]Not him![/glow]  That would have no affect on this child...  We don't know his situation or if something in his life built this anger up in him but it needs to be addressed...

The action was uncalled for but if you are going to pick a fight it would not be with the biggest kid now would it! ;D Just Joking...  But this action was no joke and I feel that he should be punished in some way...  I don't know about filing charges because he is probally only 14 and that would only hurt the parents... [glow=red,2,300]Not him![/glow]  That would have no affect on this child...  We don't know his situation or if something in his life built this anger up in him but it needs to be addressed...

wHOA-AAA  (in my best Ronald Reagan voice), He should have assault charges brought up against him. Tough love baby! Now, can we all get along-gg?  (Rodney King)  Yep, I have a split personality1 I'm riding on the fence today, baby!!!! :P

I am sorry this happened to the BH kid. The fact is that all kids need guidance and some just do not get it at home or anywhere else.  It does not mean we give up on the kid as our prisons are full enough. It does mean that discipline from his school or coach should be swift and severe.

I got to read this thread in its entirity before it was modified...so for the edit...thank you.  It is so sad how narrow-minded and ignorant (in an un-educated way) that people are in this day and time and it only makes me even MORE grateful that my children didn't/don't go to any school that bc55 represents because the attitude that he displayed on here earlier is as much a part of the problem as the parents, school, community, etc. 

Our society today has become accustomed to the "immediate gratification" mentality and are not willing (or maybe not able) to put a little more thought and effort into our generation today.  You know, SUCCESS takes WORK and it is everyone's responsibility to put forth the effort to make the world a better place.  To sum up something that Gandhi said:  If you are not a part of the solution, then you are a part of the problem.

And to whoever made a statement about single mothers...Let me tell ya something from this single mother...Everyone always wants to make the ASSumption that socioeconomical, single-parent-majority schools and those in the schools are failing miserably in comparison to the "other" schools.  Wrong.  ALL of our schools are in trouble; the reasons may differ and many are the same, but as a single mother, I would appreciate you not stereotyping all of "us" because I can tell you that my three sons will do their part to make the world a better place and they will make it.  I have one who graduated Salutatorian last year, one that will be playing college ball in the fall, and one still at home for a while.  Success is achievable by EVERYONE and ANYONE, but I will tell you that I would be a fool to think that I did it alone.  There were some family members, community members/leaders, teachers, coaches, etc. who took that little extra time to invest in my boys. 

That, Mr. BC55, is what it takes to make kids successful, along with guidance from home.  Let me ask you, what have you done for the world or life of a child lately?

Guest DickVitale

I was the one that mentioned the fact that PART of the problem in THAT area was that the FAMILY structure was almost completely gone, and that is the truth.  I also said, if you read it again, that a child CAN make it in a single parent household, but, how many IN THAT AREA do you think are getting what they need from home?..The truth hurts, but it is what it is...I am glad that YOU are getting it done as a single mom, but you cannot take my comments personally, if you were not the target of the comment, which according to you, you are not..

Guest DickVitale

Fort Bend ISD, CAT??? I seriously doubt that, are you sure it was FBISD and not GPISD (Galena Park) which is closer? FBISD is on the other side of town..That could not work..

Guest DickVitale

Ohhh yeah North Forest ISD...Thats who we have been talking about CAT!!.... ::)...Wake up dude!! :D...The state has sent a conservator to them AGAIN this year...They should be shut down in the next year or so...It's inevitable..

Guest DickVitale

I feel for the schools that will have to absorb the students

Why? They will have to go to HISD or Aldine ISD...They are just like any other students...What do you mean? There are knuckleheads in HISD, There knuckleheads in Aldine...Kids are the same..Problems may be a bit different, but for the most part, kids are the same everywhere..

Hurts my heart to see Forest Brook/NFISD go down like it has.  I had 4 cousin graduate from FB and they had plenty of pride in that school.  Just plain sad.  My wish for them is to make 1 school and keep their district or to be absorbed into Sheldon ISD(C. E. King).  I doubt HISD nor Aldine would want them eventhough it means more potential revenue from the businesses along US 59

Guest DickVitale

That would be ideal, SFA85, but at this point they are wayyyyy past that...It will not last three more years...They have already started closing schools THIS year, just to try to stay afloat financially..Its a mess, but closing it will be in the best interest of the kids over there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo