Lamar vs. UTA Predictions?

KFDM COOP

lol...coop, we are trying to enjoy this victory...

Although we should beat UTA. I wasn't impressed with them whemn they played SHSU on tv.

They do have one inside guy, not Griff, that will give our inside guys a rough time.

UTA guards are quick, but our guards are better. Lamar wins big.

Guest abovetherim

Okay, UTA has a nice team, good players and coaching staff but the one guy who worries me is Larry Posey. He is about 6-5 and 275, good feet, good hands and one tough dude. They have a FR who is about 6-9, 210 and a good shot blocker. I think Lamar should win this Valentines Day game (wife gave me a big hint) at the Montagne Center by 8 or more. I agree with it being a high scoring game but a little higher that just the first to 80. I think this game could get into the 90's. As a fan who likes to watch offense (I know defense wins championships) it will be a very entertaining game. I hope the community and students show their support for this team by making the game Thursday.

It will be worth the price of admission!

Guest coachacola

Like a lot of SLC teams, they are a good defensive team but not so good offensively.  But with this being a home game for LU, they won't slow our offense.  They tend to turn the ball over a lot, and LU's real good at causing TOs, so I say LU wins 82-73.  Let's hope Barrow is able to play some.

Guest coachacola

2 running teams favor the home team winning big. Lamar by 25, 103-78...

Very possible, they just beat Texas State 99-81, and Texas State is run-and-gun all the way with no defense.  I think LU could score 100+ points in back-to-back games.

I didn't know UTA was a run and gun team with 3 big guys (like 6-5 275 Larry Posey). I mean i haven't seen them since they came to the Montagne in '06 so we'll just have to see if we can get a v-day win.

Guest abovetherim

There will be a promotional for this game which should help attendance. Lamar is having a Buy One, Get One Free ticket sale on tickets for this Valentine's Day game.

If that isn't good enough for you KLVI is giving out free tickets to the game. You need to call KLVI Thursday morning. Then you'll pick them up prior to the game at the ticket office outside the Montagne Center upstairs facing the parking lot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4