Will the SLC have 5 teams with 20+ wins?

Guest coachacola

Guest coachacola

Here's the predicted records for the top teams in the SLC:

overall  conference

Lamar  19-10    13-3            LU has 13 wins now, 8 games left plus the SLC tourney (plus an easy schedule)

SFA    25-4    13-3            SFA already has 19 wins

SHSU  23-6    11-5            SHSU has 18 wins

UTA    20-9    9-7              UTA has 16 wins, 7 games left with games against LU, SFA, SHSU

SELA  18-11    10-6            SELA has 13 wins and 7 games left

SFA and SHSU will reach 20+ wins, LU, UTA and SELA will need to win almost all their remaining games, including some in the SLC tourney to reach 20 wins.  I'm betting LU and UTA reach 20 wins, SELA will probably fall a few short.

Lamar face teams they already beat except UTA, Texas st, and CC. SELA is the only tough remaining game but I'm not so

sure they are so tough after what Lamar did to them yesterday. Therefore 7 of 8 to get 20. Very doable against remaining teams.

BTW, if Lamar wins all 8, Lamar is slc champs. If Lamar wins 7 of 8 with a SFA loss, Lamar is the slc champs. Lamar is in control

of its destiny.

You are right, this conference is ours to lose. UTA will be a tough game, but i think we can pull it off. I think Texas St. might be able to knock us off, they are tougher than most people think.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4