A few "Congratulations" to some nice folks

East TX

I see that the Bridge City Power-lifters won the big Power-lifting Meet.  I would like to say congrats to ace 3b softball player VALERIE BROWN with the 350# squat that pulled out the win for her team over #2 Westbrook #3 Nederland #4 Vidor #5 Memorial #6 Ozen # 7 Kelly.  Also, congrats for her crucial triple against Kelly at the last scrimmage.  Wow, a superior softball Soph., beautiful cheerleader, a scholar and a very sweet lassie!

Also, congrats to A. Angelle and Sarah McClure Freshman aspiring softball players on their aiding points in the powerlifting event.

Compliments also to the BC SB Coaching staff on scheduling there team against the higher enrollments in the LaPorte, Pasadena & Manvel(Fort Bend)Tourneys....Feb 14th 5A Channelview & 5A LaPorte and Feb 15th 5A Dulles, just to name a few.  The Pasadena Tourney 21st-23 includes Pasadena 5A, Rayburn 5A, Barbers Hill 4A, Baytown Lee 5A and our good friends Nederland 4A.

At the Manvel Tourney, teams to be faced include New Caney 4A, Angleton 4A, Laporte 5A and Lake Travis-Austin 4A to name a few.

Also, I see in this weeks poll-- Medina Valley is still deserving of the #1 3A rating--Congrats!

It is interesting that Medina Valley the big 4A drop down that won the 3A title last year was never ever rated in 2007; in fact they had lost 11 early non-district games.  They had had their nose bloodied by all the good 5As that would play them in preseason; it takes a special team to take a lot of losses trying to get a little better.

I see that the Bridge City Power-lifters won the big Power-lifting Meet.  I would like to say congrats to ace 3b softball player VALERIE BROWN with the 350# squat that pulled out the win for her team over #2 Westbrook #3 Nederland #4 Vidor #5 Memorial #6 Ozen # 7 Kelly.  Also, congrats for her crucial triple against Kelly at the last scrimmage.  Wow, a superior softball Soph., beautiful cheerleader, a scholar and a very sweet lassie!

Also, congrats to A. Angelle and Sarah McClure Freshman aspiring softball players on their aiding points in the powerlifting event.

Compliments also to the BC SB Coaching staff on scheduling there team against the higher enrollments in the LaPorte, Pasadena & Manvel(Fort Bend)Tourneys....Feb 14th 5A Channelview & 5A LaPorte and Feb 15th 5A Dulles, just to name a few.  The Pasadena Tourney 21st-23 includes Pasadena 5A, Rayburn 5A, Barbers Hill 4A, Baytown Lee 5A and our good friends Nederland 4A.

At the Manvel Tourney, teams to be faced include New Caney 4A, Angleton 4A, Laporte 5A and Lake Travis-Austin 4A to name a few.

Also, I see in this weeks poll-- Medina Valley is still deserving of the #1 3A rating--Congrats!

It is interesting that Medina Valley the big 4A drop down that won the 3A title last year was never ever rated in 2007; in fact they had lost 11 early non-district games.  They had had their nose bloodied by all the good 5As that would play them in preseason; it takes a special team to take a lot of losses trying to get a little better.

BC could be under .500 before district starts. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, This thing has been read 445 times.  I would like to congratulate all the girls in this sport.  The body mechanics involved would take a whole book to explain!  Please post up coming events clearly so folks other than parents are more apt to come and see the action.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43