team by team in 19-4a and 20-4a, how do you think they will fare this season?

20-4A

PNG- tough non-district 2-1 with an L to Texas City

Nederland-Super tough non district possible 0-3

Lumberton- Better than last year non district schedule

Central- toughest non-district schedule in the district

Livingston- Unknown non-district

Ozen- tough non-district

LCM- weak non-district except for WOS game

Vidor- Weak non-district

With Dayton out of the district, look for this district to be wide open for 4 playoff spots. PNG and Nederland are always contenders even if you don't like them.  Nobody knows what Lumberton will do, they could be the one year wonder or they could be starting a football powerhouse for years to come. Central is always tough and should bounce back to contend for a playoff spot.  Although, district new comber Livingston could sneak up on the district and suprise everybody.  Ozen, LCM always has pre-season hype, but fizzle out come district time.  Vidor plays with alot of heart, but the homecoming halftime is about the only thing thier known for.

As for as 19-4A Dayton should spank everybody in that district, with Barbers Hill, Crosby, and Galena Park being the other playoff teams.  Look for C.E. King to suprise people.  In two years Kingwood Park and Baytown Memorial will probably be going to 5A, and throw a kink in all of the districts again.

being from dayton i'd have to say that it's not going to be that easy this year. we lost some key receivers in powel and fontonot. also lost a power running back in gable. also some key defensive personnel like brent kimmy. going to be more less a rebuilding year for the broncos. hope cody has his timing back after missing the season last year. i know a.j. dugat will be at his best. just hope for some depth this year. going to be an interesting year for the broncos. tough non district schedule. can't wait for the season to begin lol.  ;D

being from dayton i'd have to say that it's not going to be that easy this year. we lost some key receivers in powel and fontonot. also lost a power running back in gable. also some key defensive personnel like brent kimmy. going to be more less a rebuilding year for the broncos. hope cody has his timing back after missing the season last year. i know a.j. dugat will be at his best. just hope for some depth this year. going to be an interesting year for the broncos. tough non district schedule. can't wait for the season to begin lol.   ;D

There will be some shifting around but, we have alot of boys with plenty of playing time experience. Rebuilding will start with the 09 season, I think. 7 returning on defense, the 4 new defensive players that will most likely step in got a lot of playing time last season. I know one of them started in 6 or 7 games. On offense our line is coming back with exception of the center and several young receivers will step up. Again, a lot of these boys got good playing timein 2007.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats