ISADORE MIGHT BE A TIGER!!!!!!!!!

This afternoon Ozen's Justin Isadore was offered a scholarship from Auburn University............

Ill believe it once I see some  proof   ::)

Believe me its true buddy his paperwork will be sent to him through the mail.......he just doesnt know if he's going to commit yet he's gonna wait and see what else comes..........and if you dnt believe me ask the Auburn coaches

Seems to me like we have a lot of Football Scholarships every year, but not a lot of Football WINS at OZEN.  The program has fallen WAY off since Thomas Brooks left!!  You know that is what happens when you put a 9th grade coach in charge of a Varsity Football Program!!  Great job BISD!!  Keep up the good work!!

This afternoon Ozen's Justin Isadore was offered a scholarship from Auburn University............

Believe me its true buddy his paperwork will be sent to him through the mail.......he just doesnt know if he's going to commit yet he's gonna wait and see what else comes..........and if you dnt believe me ask the Auburn coaches

Arent you the same guy that said Willie Jefferson was offered by LSU to play WR?  Willie sucks at WR period.  Like the other poster, I'll believe it when I see it.

Arent you the same guy that said Willie Jefferson was offered by LSU to play WR?  Willie sucks at WR period.  Like the other poster, I'll believe it when I see it.

Ok i was wrong about Willie I was just basing that on from when I spoke to him but willie isnt kin to me but Justin is.........Just ask coach Craig Knox did he offer him a scholarship

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham