Question about the 3 games being played at Barbers Hill Tues. night

There are 2 gyms at the high school if I remember right.

Yes, that is correct. I was just wanting to know which gym at the high school would host the single game ( Silsbee game ) and which will host the double header ( West Brook, Dayton games) I am needing to know in order to make a decision on my broadcast for Tuesday night.

There are two gyms at the highschool complex I know one of the gyms is large enough, but the Field house gym down the road is huge. It's closer to I-10 than the highschool campus. If you go to the field house coming from I-10 you will turn to the right just before the schools colored LED info board. Most of the double header games are at the field house.

There are two gyms at the highschool complex I know one of the gyms is large enough, but the Field house gym down the road is huge. It's closer to I-10 than the highschool campus. If you go to the field house coming from I-10 you will turn to the right just before the schools colored LED info board. Most of the double header games are at the field house.

Thanks for the info, Poppa. :)

That is correct....the fieldhouse will have the double header.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo